𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22

" HOL' ON ! "

[Y/n] shouted as she walked a couple steps behind Miles-her gaze stuck on a super duper cute plushie hanging up as a prize on one of the amusement park's activities.

" What's wrong ma' ? " Miles slowed down as he swiftly rotated his head towards the young woman's direction.

" Can we wait for a bit ? I really want that stuffy."

[Y/n] stalled-eating her remaining churros while pointing at the huge stuffed animal.

" Mami, we have to go- "

" Please." [Y/n] pleaded-engulfing his hand between the palm of her hands.

Miles sighed as he looked down at his ex-girlfriend's troublesome irises.

" So ? What'd you say ? " [Y/n] giggled as she noticed the tempted smirk on his face.

" 'Ight. But make it quick."

He mumbled-a low chuckle as [Y/n]
clasped her hands & hopped in merry.

" You're the best, papi."

[Y/n] teased-kissing his cheek as she excitingly walked towards the game.

-Leaving the prowler shell-shocked, a provoked smile carving his face as he followed her.

He chuckled.

If only she knew how much trouble she was putting herself into.

" Good afternoon ! " [Y/n] greeted-the wide grin on her face crippling as the rude employee sneaky not so sneakily eye rolled.

" Hey."

He responded-handing [Y/n] the toy gun before coughing and speaking out loud." Alright sooo...to earn your prize you're going to have to hit the red dot on the moving bullseye exactly three times ! "

He explained-voice being muffled by two girls squealing as [Y/n] turned her attention towards them.

-Screeching getting louder as soon as she made eye contact with the pretty duo.

" Is there somethin' wrong ? " [Y/n] asked-chuckling as the girl's bobbed their sideways.

" You and your boyfriend are so hot."

The one with appealing auburn eyes and long wavy black hair admitted as she switched her gaze between [Y/n] and her ex .

" Oh- thank you so much ! " [Y/n] smiled back-flustered by the bold compliment.

-Unknowing that the boyfriend in question was listening, a light chuckle escaping his lips as he entered the soft bullets inside the toy gun.

" No like you two are ravishing- please never break-up." The second girl with medium brown curls and soft brown eyes added-making [Y/n] and Miles instantly halt.

The coincidence.

" Thank you. What're your names ? "

[Y/n] questioned-Miles' handing her the gun as she positioned herself to shoot.

" I'm Lily ! " The one with hazel eyes replied-" And I'm Dia ! " Her friend added as she prepared herself.

" It's nice to meet y'all ! " [Y/n] smiled before turning towards the game-all contestants preparing themselves as the bullseye began to move.