𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6

" 'SUP MAMI."

Miles fuckin' Morales.

He raised a brow, plump lips curling into that lopsided smirk [Y/n] l̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ hated so much.

The two made intense eye contact, a mix feeling of all their emotions since their break-up. His stare was still as sharp as she remembered, bringing her back to undesired memories.

[Y/n] subconsciously took a moment to check him out- his hair grew a bit longer, his braids newly done wich were obviously not by her work.

He wore a T-shirt covered by a bulky coat with baggy pants and his rich sent almost having her intoxicated .

Something about him screamed more mature-more dangerous.

" Shit. You're still as gorgeous as I remember." He smiled lightly-his gaze turning soft for a mere moment as he looked at the girl before him.

[Y/n] blinked a few times—snapping back into reality as a sour expression carved her face.

" Morales."

She quickly glanced away.

" Morales ? So that's what we doin' now ? " He laughed—expecting this behaviour from her but still a little disappointed.

" Let's go."

[Y/n] mumbled to her friends as they stood there completely confused with their plates of food and drinks in their hands.

" Girl- who's that !? "

Chloe questioned as her lips curved into a sneer.

" I'll tell you later. We just— "

" Where you goin', mama ? "

Miles interrupted—ignoring all of [Y/n's] friends stares.

He scrutinized his ex-girlfriend's figure- gaze lingering on her ass before chuckling to himself and following after her.

Man, he always loved the way she walked.

" Don't talk to me."

[Y/n] demanded as she began walking faster—a bit too preoccupied to hear what her friends were saying .

" Your friends are callin' for you, ma'."

Miles chuckled in between his words at [Y/n's] persistence.

" Stop callin' me that ! "

" Why ? You loooooved when I called you that, huh ? Remember."

He teased with a sensual tone as he aimed for [Y/n's] hands.

" Don't touch me." She hissed as she shook her hand away." I'm in a happy relationship."

There was a faint graze in his irises from her ruthless words. [Y/n] also noticed it but it wasn't her problem.

" You like em' white now, huh ? " He replied with a rethoric question.