𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7

" WHAT IN THE- [Y/N] ! "

Liam called as he pushed through the crowd in order to catch up to the girl in tears.

" It's gonna' be alright 'kay baby ? "

He reassured as he cupped the side of [Y/n's] face.

However, there was a sensation of a piercing gaze burning holes behind her and Liam's head.

She looked around just to see Miles' staring right at her. His gaze holding an unreadable emotion once his irises shifted to him.

A faint smirk appeared on his face as he locked eyes with [Y/n]. She knew that face all too well- this wasn't the last time they were going to see each other. At all.

Despite the amount of people in the scene, the amount of people circling them-it felt like they were the only ones in the room.

" [Y/n] are you listening to me ? What happened ? What're you keep staring at like that ? "

Liam came into view—ending the stare between [Y/n] and Miles.

" I- I need some air."

She replied dismissively—storming out of the halls.

Miles let out a slight groan as he lost track of [Y/n]. He immensely regretted embarrassing her like that in front of everyone and needed to apologize.

" [Y/n] wait- "

Liam shouted before getting stopped by Naomi." She needs some time for herself."

" What happened ? "

" We'll give context later." Naomi said as she handed the confused man her half-way eaten burrito." Gotta' get Chlo' out of there."

He followed the slim girl as she pulled Chloe's arm away from the unfazed male.

" I ain't done with you- bitch ! " Chloe yelled as Anthony lifted her up in the air—dragging her elsewhere as Naomi and Evelyn followed closely behind.

Liam stood still as he contemplated on following his girlfriend. He didn't want to be overbearing and neither callous.

" Yo."

The man turned around—expecting to be face to face with one of his friends instead of something else.

Bow.

Liam's head flung sideways as the person's elbow slammed onto his jaw. He stumbled on the floor, coughing out blood.

" What the hell-"

His blue tinted irises made contact with glowering hazel ones. Looking at him as if he was just a mere piece of shit laying on the ground.

" You ain't heard me ? Get the fuck outta' my way."

Miles demanded—his voice calm as Liam quickly stood up to his feet.The atmosphere rigid and tense as the t̷w̷o̷  ̷b̷o̷y̷s̷- complete opposites stared at one another.