𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

╰┈➤ ᵃ ᶠᵉʷ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵃᵍᵒ

' WHERE ARE YOU ? '

The text message simply read. It's been a whole hour since Miles left
[Y/n] on fuckin' delivered.

Again.

At this point, [Y/n] was contemplating on calling his mother or maybe even his friends for an answer on where he could possibly be but she knew all to well he despised when she talked to other guys, so s̶c̶r̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.

[Y/n] shut her phone off—heavy sigh escaping past her lips as she stood up from her bed to walk to the bathroom.

Once inside, her (e/c) colored irises fell upon the makeup she'd put work and time into.

This is stupid. He was stupid.

It wasn't the first time Miles bailed on her on a night out in wich he planned and promised himself.

"  That fuckin' asshole. "

[Y/n] mumbled while changing into more suitable clothes, grabbing her phone and purse to head over to her p̷i̷e̷c̷e̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷s̷h̷i̷t̷ boyfriend's uncle's place.

[Y/n] had taken notice that whenever Miles would quote on quote " leave ".

God forbid he wouldn't always be with his uncle Aaron.

And whenever she would question him about it he would dismiss it by telling her; " You ain't gotta' worry 'bout a thing, ight mami ? "

Bullshit.

[Y/n] was fed up with being neglected and put aside by her own boyfriend.

Tonight was the night she was going to demand answers about everything that Miles' has been hiding from her.

The teenage girl stood firm against  Aaron's apartment. Her manicured finger pressing against the doorbell longer than she intended to.

Soon enough, the door unlocked and revealed a familiar tall man that she had known since childhood.

" Who's this- oh ? "

" Hi, Aaron."

" 'Sup [Y/n]. What you doin' out here all by yourself kid ? It's dangerous."

" I'm- "

" You lookin' for Miles ? "

The man interrupted to which [Y/n]  awkwardly nodded her head.

" Yeah."

" Uh- shit he isn't here right now."

Aaron's eyes then wandered around the area before pushing the door for   [Y/n] to enter.

" Come inside. I'll tell him you passed by. " Aaron reassured the teenage girl by locking the door and guiding her to the living room.

" Thanks." [Y/n] smiled softly—taking the glass of water filled with ice cubes from Aaron's hands.

" Anything for my nephew's girl."

The older man replied with a slight chuckle." So, how's school ? " Aaron questioned as he microwaved two bowls of spicy chinese noodles.

" Ugh- I don't even wanna' talk about it. It's so unnecessarily stressful." [Y/n] groaned at the mere thought of it.

" You sound alot like me when I was younger. That ain't a good thing." He  teased as she chuckled lightly.

Her eyes roamed the place before landing on a dark purple robotic mask peaking through a cabinet closed half-way through.

" Hm. 'Cool mask you got there." [Y/n] teased without noticing the pure look of fear that immediately etched on the man's face.

" Fuck." Aaron whispered underneath his breath as he searched his pockets for the cabinet keys.

" Unc' ? "

" I-I'll be in the bathroom if you need me." The older man excused himself in a hurry before disappearing into the halls.

' Weird.'  [Y/n] pondered before her thoughts dissolved from the T.V.

" The Prowler attacks the city of Brooklyn once again..." The news reporter from the daily broadcast announced on the television.

Grasping [Y/n's] attention in a blink of an eye.

The people talked in detail about the assassinations and crimes that were happening all over Brooklyn.

" Wait- what the fuck ? "

[Y/n's] eyes went flate wide—leaked pictures and clips from the villain in action came on screen.

[Y/n's] irises were fixed on the T.V. as she pressed pause and observed the video.

No.

There was no fucking way.

[Y/n] did not only recognize that mask but she could recognize those braids and pair of Jordans anywhere.

The remote control dropped onto the couch as she then stumbled across the lounge—nervously pulling out the veil from the shelf as she glanced back at the flatscreen.

No.

No.

No.

A shaky breath she didn't even know she was holding escaped her lips as her cold hands trembled in horror.

——The criminal that's been causing nothing but terror and headlines all over the news was none other than her loving boyfriend ;

Miles Morales.

End of chapter.