𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9

" WHAT JUST HAPPENED ? "

[Y/n] raised her voice as she took the time to realize she was sitting in a car with her ex and ex-friend, all three of them drenched in blood and covered in bruises after fighting—even killing a bunch of random guys.

" We almost died that's what." Ganke replied while cleaning the lenses of his glasses—the three of them parked in front of a McDonald's parking lot as faint music played on the radio.

" Shit. This is so messed up."

[Y/n] exhaled as she dipped her head back—turning her head to the right to find Miles' taking a hit on his joint.

His hooded gaze locked with hers, eyeing the girl that drove him insane.

—Hair disheveled, messy dried up mascara with eyeliner on the corner
of her eyes and dress covered in blood as she sat barefoot.

She was a hot mess.

" You staying with me tonight."

Miles declared as [Y/n] furrowed her brows and scoffed.

" That's funny."

" It wasn't a joke."

He retorted making the girl kiss her tooth in annoyance." Miles, my man is worrying about me-"

" I don't give a fuck."

Miles voiced—Ganke slamming his head on the steering wheel, entirely worn out from the entire night." Guys. It's three in the fuckin' morning so please stop your lovers quarrel."

" He's not my lover ! "

" What do we do now ? " The man in the driver's seat complained as [Y/n]— exhausted as well, shrugged." I don't have a fuckin' clue."

" Ganke."

" Yeah ? "

" Drop [Y/n] and I at my mom's place."

Miles spoke up as [Y/n's] eyes almost popped out of her sockets. " Are you serious !? "

How was she supposed to explain to his mother why she looked like this and came over to her place at three in the morning with her son ?

" Why wouldn't I be ? "

" You do know how wrong this looks, right ? "

[Y/n] protested as Miles hummed with his eyes closed—smoke escaping past his lips while he sat there completely unbothered.

He had already made up his mind and [Y/n's] ranting wasn't going to change a thing.

" Look ma'. I said what I said and if you don't agree with me you can walk home."

Miles cocked his head to the side as [Y/n's] jaw dropped at his heartless declaration.

" You've got to be kidding me. "

" Nah."

" Ganke. You're not gonna' help me out bro ? " [Y/n] asked the four-eyed man on the edge of falling asleep.

" Shit. He's kinda' right [N/n]." The man lazily answered before starting his car engine." I'm runnin' out of gaz and I'm not sure I can make three stops—barely even two."

" 'Kay...well let me crash at your-" She asked while getting up from her seat to reach him before Miles gripped her by the hips and abruptly sat her back down.