𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14

" I'M ANGELINA."

The young woman smiled innocently, the instant frown and opened eyes on [Y/n's] face fortunately unnoticed by her.

" Shit- that's uh... It suits you."

There's no way that's her.

[Y/n] smiled awkwardly—the young woman beside her chuckling at the amount of compliments.

" Thank you." She responded.

" I like your outfit. Goin' somewhere special ? " [Y/n] questioned—focused  on perfecting her eyeliner.

" Yeah- but no. I'm just visiting my  mother's neighbor... for her son." She giggled—just like a teenaged girl with a hallway crush as [Y/n] could feel the thrill and delight radiating off of her.

" Oh really. Is he that cute ? "

[Y/n] teased—an unforseen ache in her heart as the woman next to her reminded her of herself years ago, back when she used to be head over heels for the one and only Miles.

" Girl- he's literally so fuckin' hot."

Angelina flusteredly replied by the mere thought of him." You wouldn't even believe me."

" Oh really ? " [Y/n] replied—tapping her finger for reassurance.

" I ain't even lyin' ! " She whispered with an exaggerated expression as
[Y/n] chuckled.

" He's everything a girl could ask for and his mom is so sweet too like." She rambled as [Y/n] eyed her suspiciously—the fear of the girl's crush actually being Miles growing by the second.

" But- he keeps doin' shit that I don't fuck with." She sighed—looking to see how her obviously well-done makeup turned out in the large mirror.

" What does he do ? If you don't mind me asking." [Y/n] asked—curiosity in filling her mind as she leaned against the counter.

" He's always talking about his ex."

She heaved as her eyes rolled—[Y/n's] voice immediately got caught in the back of her throat. Quietly listening to the girl rant.

" And lately he hasn't been texting or calling my phone. Like at all. " The girl huffed—organizing her makeup kit as she placed it inside her purse.

" Does he know you have feelings for him ? " [Y/n] spoke up—also taking her purse as she followed Angelina out the bathroom.

" Yeah. I told him multiple times."

She responded—the tone of her voice bringing slight pity in [Y/n's] heart.

" And like...we've been intimate a few times before."

" Oh." [Y/n] froze—her expression not going unnoticed by Angelina.

" I know what you're thinking." The girl huffed—opening the door to the restroom.

" What ? "

" That I shouldn't be delusional for a guy that doesn't like me like that and  is still clearly obsessed with his ex."

She finished as [Y/n] pouted. Softly caressing her shoulder as the girl wore a lopsided smile on her face.

" Hey. Don't get all discouraged over him, you're a pretty girl and you seem so sweet. I'm sure there's someone out there that will appreciate you the way you deserve to be treated." [Y/n] told her as Angelina tried her best not to cry.