𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 17

IT'S BEEN A WHOLE WEEK since Miles and [Y/n's] last encounter-the two beings not speaking ever since.

Wich felt a little weird in [Y/n's] case.

As much as the girl tried not to think of him-Miles just wouldn't budge out of her mind.

While in her math and science classes he would often cross her thoughts.

Mesmerizing hazel irises gazing at her in the most admiring ways-his sexy accent and soothing voice putting her in a unspeakable trance each time, his calloused fingers on her-

" Yo. [Y/n] you good ? "

Chloe whispered as she snapped her fingers-not wanting to get caught by their math teacher.

" Yeah- just tired." [Y/n] dismissed as Chloe teasingly smirked-knowing her dear friend a little too well.

" You better not be thinkin' about dick in this time and day." She chuckled as [Y/n] eye rolled.

" I'm not- "

" Remember what we promised ? No more boys ! "

The girl whispered-shouted-pulling out her pinkie making [Y/n] giggle as she intertwined her little finger with hers.

" Don't you see how much you've been glowing lately ? " Chloe added wich made [Y/n] smile softly.

" Yeah. I've been doin' way better with my grades too."

[Y/n] responded-surprised with the amount of progress she has done in a week.

How she changed her lifestyle after the events that occurred-She began to stay home more often & focus on her studies as well as herself, mainly because of the trauma she had after the last party she's gone to.

Her relationship with Liam was still rocky-of course. He would still show up to her dorm or purposely stand in front of her locker, pleading for a talk in wich she continuosly refused.

She lost a few friends too-Anthony staining her a bit more than the rest but oh well-he chose his side.

" Mhm and now it's time to find a part time job."

Chloe remarked as [Y/n] heaved-" I know I know. I just don't know what to do yet." Honestly, [Y/n] did have a clue on what she wanted to do-but not a confident answer.

" It's whatever- let's talk about it after class." [Y/n] dissolved as Chloe scoffed a bit.

" 'Kay girl. Just don't forget to focus on what's important alright ? "

" 'Ight."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ONCE CLASS WAS OVER [Y/n] took her P.E clothes out of her locker and groaned. She shared this class with Liam and ever since their break-up it's been hella awkward.

She decided to shrug it off today since It wasn't like she could do anything about it.

" Girl, don't pay him no mind." Evelyn patted as she accompanied [Y/n] to the woman's changing room.

" Exactly. If he tries to approach you grab a basketball and knock him out."

Naomi suggested as the two girls burst out laughing-" Okay okay. I'll talk to you y'all later." [Y/n] smiled, saluting her friends before changing herself and entering the court.