𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 19

" MAMI THE FOOD'S HERE."

Miles tapped [Y/n's] thigh as he heard the doorbell ring-the woman on the brink of falling asleep fluttering her eyes open as they both rested on her bed, cuddling eachother.

" Hol' on." [Y/n] replied as she hopped out the bed-undoubtedly having to wriggle herself from Miles persistent hold on her waist.

" Who is it ? "

[Y/n] asked as she made her way towards the front door-entirely expecting someone else instead of,

-Her mom.

" Why haven't you been answering my calls [N/n] ? "

[Y/n's] mother raised as she crossed her arms-holding the food Aaron had ordered, pushing pass [Y/n] who began to feel anxious.

Fuck.

" Shit- You could've told me you were gonna' order all this food." The older woman continued as she placed the delivery on the kitchen counter.

" Mamá ! " [Y/n] smiled while clasping her hands." I'm sorry I didn't reply....I was busy." The young woman said as her mother skeptically eyed her.

" Girl. I've called and texted you 'bout hundred times already. " She rolled her eyes, taking out the food from it's package.

" Uh ma'."

[Y/n] spoke up-thinking of a way to tell her mother that her ex-boyfriend, in wich the older woman despised was currently in her bedroom.

" What ? "

She asked-already chewing on one of Miles' chicken wing.

" Some of the food isn't...for you." [Y/n] hesitated as her mother deadpanned.

" 'Fuck are you talkin' about ? "

She questioned defensively-already planning on ranting about how long & stressful her day was.

" Well- you see...there's someone at home."

" Who- "

" Ay, mami. Where's the food ? "

Miles interrupted as he stepped down the staircase-hazel eyes widening a bit as he locked irises with the one and only Misses [L/n].

Shit.

The sweet chicken in between the older woman's fingers instantly fell on her plate as her left eye twitched.

" Qué demonios- I know damn well this fucker isn't in my fuckin' house right now ! "

[Y/n's] mother shouted as she began to walk across the counter, grabbing the nearest sandle while marching to the cornrow headed man's direction.

" Oh Fuck."

Miles mumbled beneath his breath as he began to step backwards-glancing at [Y/n] for assistance.

" Ma'- stop it ! "

[Y/n] gasped-stifling a laugh as she ran after her mother.

" Why is he here !? "

The woman questioned as her gaze switched between her daughter and her ex-boyfriend.

" Mamá, cálmate, just let me explain."

[Y/n] whispered-patting her mother's shoulder to ease the atmosphere.

" Ooh girl you better tell me why he doesn't have shirt on and why you only wearin' a shirt and panties !? "