𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 30

" LOOK WHO'S BACK."

Ganke smiled as he spotted a certain someone from afar—a little warning for Miles to take one more hit on his pot before throwing it out.

—Out of respect for his girl.

" You took your time didn't you ? "

Miles mentioned as he placed his arm slightly outside the car window, hazel eyes darkening with admiration as he shamelessly checked his woman out.

[Y/n] wore a body dress that reached her feet—fitting her curves perfectly with a warm vest that would protect her from catching a cold.

" I hope y'all didn't think I was gonna' go out looking like that." She replied.

" A lil'. What you carrying ? " Ganke put into question as his head peeked out the window.

" A few things of mine now can one of you please help me ? "

[Y/n] heaved—dropping the heavy belongings on the ground.

" Leave it f'me mamí." Miles replied as he stepped out the car—scooping them like a piece of cake.

" You and that monstrous strength of yours always comes in handy." [Y/n] pointed out with a small giggle.

Miles chuckled a bit as he noticed his girlfriend's limp-ish walk—a sense of pride taking over him.

" It comes in handy in bed as well- "

" OKAY... y'know what wouldn't come in handy ? Getting caught by the cops 'cause of that bald headed ass aunt."

Ganke barged in while obnoxiously pressing the honk button—failing to realize that he's grasped the roaming police's attention a minute ago.

Well shit.

" Damn- you're right." [Y/n] gasped as she hurried to the passenger's seat.

Although, it was a bit too late since they easily managed to circle them.

" Fuck."

Miles cussed as he hopped back inside the car—eyeing Ganke's stupid ass for making noise while they were already being searched.

" Oopsie ? "

The second in hand grinned to which [Y/n] groaned—

" You googly eyed bitch- "

" Hello there ! How're you youngins doin' ? I got a few questions for ya'."

An officer pulled up to Miles' window with a small note and pen—bending down to take a rapid peek inside the car.

" What you questioning us for ? "

—Miles demanded as he glared at the police man, a look of hate and fury in his dull irises caused by these people who claimed to be ' protectors '.

" We've been called a few minutes ago for a case of violence 'round here. Did any of you see or witness anything ? "

" No."

Miles cut in with a distinct irritation laced in his voice—[Y/n] and Ganke noticing almost immediately.

" Are you sure ? "

" We haven't seen anything. We were just in the car chillin' when a crowd of people started to run across the street talkin' about some immature fight."