𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 24

IT WAS NOW SUNDAY and [Y/n] still hasn't heard a word from Miles ever since she hung up on him last night.

—High-key regretting it since the man's abnormal silence started to disturb her.

The only time Miles would completely disappear was when he was busy with his Prowler business.

" He's probably not that mad."

[Y/n] mumbled—persuading herself that he didn't take it the wrong way, but instead understood where she was coming from.

—Wich wasn't the case.

The young woman stood up, grabbing her towel and body wash products as she entered the bathroom.

" Ma' ! I'll be in the shower ! "

She said a few seconds before blasting music on her speaker—unavailable towards any exterior noises.

Ding dong !

The door bell rang, the only person catching it being Miss [L/n] as she furrowed her brows.

" Who the hell..."

The older woman pondered—

Ding dong !

" In a minute ! "

She exclaimed while opening the front door—revealing those dark irises that her daughter loved so much.

" Hola tía, esto es para ti." The young man smiled as he handed the elder woman a bouquet of flowers.

"Ohh gracias mijo but what brings you here ? "

Miss [L/n] furrowed her brows as she instinctively smelled the decorative blooms—closing the front door after letting him in.

" Nothin' really. I just came here to get a few things I left in [Y/n's] room."

The young adult replied as he sat on the couch—resisting a smirk as he  noticed he appeared on the news.

" Mierda ! I'm gonna' be late." The older woman groaned while hastily putting her heels on.

" I apologize if my visit was abrupt, señora. I didn't really have a choice."

" M'kay...well she's in the shower so you'll have to wait here."

Miss [L/n] replied as she stood up and fixed her clothes—making eye contact with the man who leisurely bobbed his head.

" I'm serious." She continued." I don't want no funny business happening in my house ! "

" You don't have to worry, señora. I'll be on my best behaviour."

He replied—a hint of mocking in his tone to wich the woman suspiciously eyed him.

" Oh and please tell [N/n] I won't be home until three in the morning."

She brought up while glancing down at her watch—overlooking the smile that carved the twin braided male's face at her words.

" Of course."

" Alright then. I'll catch you two later."

[Y/n's] mother quickly finished before hurrying out the door.

Miles sighing as he hunched his head back against the couch—spreading his legs a bit so he could properly adjust.

Patiently waiting.