𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8

- M -

" LET GO OF ME ! " [Y/n] yelled as the stranger she had unluckily met at the bar roughly held her right arm—one of his companions holding her left.

" Shut up ! "

He ordered as he brought his hand to cover her mouth and muffle her cries.

" Where did you get her ? " Another one asked as he briefly glanced at [Y/n].

They were currently located in an unlit alley-way near a convenience store.

A few steps from where the infamous party held place.

Somewhat still distinctive if people took a different route to leave the infrastructure.

" Just right around the corner- Ah ! "

The man replied before getting bitten by [Y/n]—a few drops of blood leaking from his fingers as he let go of her.

" Don't put your dirty hands on me  you ugly motherfucker ! "

[Y/n] shouted before getting dragged by the hair from the second dude holding her.

" If you keep up like this it'll just be worse for you darlin'." He whispered as he bent down to her—his breath reeking of booze.

" Don't fuckin' touch me."

[Y/n] mumbled—spitting on his face wich made him close his eye in pure fury.

He immediately raised his fist in the air—balling them tight to land a harsh blow on [Y/n's] cheek.

However, before he could possibly inflict a hit on the girl's face, a brutal punch found it's way on the corner of his jaw.

—Knocking him out cold.

[Y/n] immediately looked up to her saviour— " Miles ! " A raw shout escaped her lips from reassurance.

The young man came down to her and cupped her face—the dim purple city lights enhancing his already oh so hypnotizing features.

" Did they hurt you, ma' ? "

He questioned. His gaze softening at the sight of [Y/n's] quivering form, his voice still holding a strong feeling of infuriation.

" No."

She answered—spotting Ganke from afar with an ice pack panicking.

" Y'know I don't like when you lie to me, mami." He whispered—tracing his fingers along [Y/n's] plump lips.

Her breath hitched as she felt his calloused fingers on her skin—his hazel eyes boring on [Y/n's] as the quick tension between them ended.

" Who the fuck are you ? " One of the trafficking dealers demanded as he cocked out his gun.

" Woah ! L-look man we don't need to go there, 'ight ? " Ganke spoke up as he hoisted [Y/n] off the ground.