Phayu cup his face and kiss him "of course i will stay with you sweet boy"

Rain is happy, well everything he will ask phayu will give him anyway.

"You know what?" Rain says

"Tell me baby boy"

"İ accept to be officially your boyfriend, even if we're already acting like a couple, i just wanted to say that, I'm very happy to be with you P'Phayu. Everyday we spend time together, everything you have done until now just make me want to open up more and give you my whole"

Rain took a deep breath "İ LOVE YOU P'PHAYU"

Phayu eyes are filled with tears, he's so emotional and happy. He hold his face....

"İ LOVE YOU TOO BABY SO MUCH"

He starts to kiss him, sucking his lips, he made rain sit on his lap, his legs around his waist, rain locks his arms around phayu's neck.

"Rain oh god you smell so good baby. Everytime i look at you and hold you like this, do you know how i fight myself not to go wild on you" phayu said with a growling voice...

"Don't hold back this time, i want you to fuck me today" rain said whispering in his ear.

Phayu pulled back looking at him in shock

"Are you sure, i don't want you to be pressured"

Rain didn't answer but smatched their lips together kissing him so wildly, sucking his tongue. He went down to phayu's neck and bite him.

"I'm totally sure, you're driving me crazy i can't stand it anymore. İ want you inside me"

Rain dirty talk giving phayu chills, how can he talk like this. Phayu stands with him and place him on the couch then gets on top of him...

"Don't say i didn't warn you"

He starts to suck rain's neck, just the sensitive part that make him moan.

"Aaahhhh" rain moans, his fingers inside phayu hair pulling him closer to suck more, he really likes it.

Phayu continue to abuse that same spot over and over leaving a lovely red mark. He wanted to remove his clothes rain stopped him.

"What's wrong babe"

"Let's go in my room i have a surprise for you"

"Really!!! Okay"

Rain takes phayu hand going up, phayu can't believe this boy is the one initiating all this. Just another side of him he fell more in love.

"Close your eyes" phayu did

Rain opens the door guiding him inside. He removes all his clothes leaving just his underwear. He stands in the middle of the room phayu was in front of the door

"You can open your eyes"

Phayu froze for a bit, he never thought someone will do something like this for him. Rain is very special, the room is beautiful, the most important it's him.. he is out of breath, rain is so beautiful, his body shape, his pale skin shining, his plump lips and bright doe eyes. What can he ask more. The boy is just ethereal.

He walks towards rain slowly then stops in front of him. They are looking at each deep love, strong connection...

Payu stands still thinking of how it's gonna feel to get inside his boy, really feel him for the first time.

He wraps his arm around his boy's waist and presses his nose on his neck inhaling his scent. He will never get over how good rain smells. It's sweet like vanilla and musky it drives Phayu wild taking out his tongue he licks up and down the side of his neck when he feels Rain start to shiver...