chapter 3: Losing it

Fuckkk...

Rain grabs the blanket, phayu is fucking eating him, his tongue inside his tight hole making him see stars..

"Aaahhhh i can't P'Phayu wait aaahhh" he cries

Phayu abusing him licking, biting and thrusting his tongue in and out his hole, with both of his hands holding his legs up exposing his pink little hole at his mercy to eat it up.

Rain can't moves all he can do is to jiggle, moan, groan, whimper and cry.

Phayu tied up rain's hands above his head, the boy has nowhere to escape devouring him like a delicious sandwich.

He continues to thrust until rain's hole is now numb all red and swollen. He lifts his ass up continue to fuck his tongue inside, he is so fucking wet, slicks dripping...

"Aaahhhh I'm-- I'm going to--- cum" rain cries, it's too much he can't take this much pleasure at once. How can he cum untouched, phayu didn't even touch his cock yet

Phayu magical tongue and hands making him crazy. He feels so exposed but somehow he doesn't want him to stop it's so good, he loves everything phayu is doing to him.

"Not now baby boy, you can't cum I'm not done yet" phayu growls looking up at rain

His eyes are so dark full of desire, he looks like an animal ready to attack his prey.

He grabs rain's hard dick guiding it into his wet mouth, he start to lick the rim then swallow him all sucking it hard top to the bottom...

"Oh goshhh your mouth is hot, so goooddd" rain whined arching his back, trying to move his hips up and down he wants more friction, he is dying for it.

Phayu sucking him like rain's little cock was the best candy in the world until he feels rain wanted to cum again his balls started to tighten then he stops.

Phayu crawls on top of rain, giving him the most deep and wet kiss, pushing his tongue down to Rain's throat.

It's rough, violent and messy. He has no time for sweet kisses

He sucks his lips pulling it so hard until it becomes all red. He bites his neck, not so hard but hard enough to send shivers down to Rain's spin.

"You're so pretty like this baby losing it just for me and so wet already urrgghhhh" phayu groans pushing one finger inside rain's hole.

"Ahhhhh" rain arches his back, welcoming phayu finger inside, its weird but he feels so good, he likes it, he wants even more the pain is addictive.

Phayu drips his fingers in and out rain's wet hole adding another one scissoring them inside and finally found rain's P-spot, he rubs it roughly. Rain feels goosebumps all over his boy body.

"P'Phayuuu ahhhhh don't--- OMG why does it feels so go- good"

rain can't form a single sentence his mind is blank, he feels like his own body is not ready to cooperate with his head.

Phayu continue fucking his fingers in and out rubbing his sensitive spot inside and kissing him at the same time.

Rain doesn't know where to focus, the pleasure coming from different places, all over his body.

Phayu cut the kiss now licking, biting his nipples while abusing his hole...

"Ahhhhh this feels so good oh god" rain whimpers. He's a total mess.

Phayu accelerates the rythm, rain can feel his orgasm building up, his hole tightened around phayu's fingers.

"I-- want---cum" before he can finish he splashed all his seed on his stomach.