chapter 15 : you're my everything

Been a week since they came in London exploring the city, eating delicious food, enjoying the nature and the beautiful places around the city. Phayu realy loves the vibes here, he even search on internet where to go and asked rain to go there.

Last sunday they went to dinner with rain's parents again spending time all together, they even spend the night there. Although his parents don't glue on them and give them space, they wanted to be with them not just by themselves. They played some games together laughing, it was a precious moment for phayu to be accepted in the family.

Rain's cousins came the next day joining them they all went out eating and visiting, all day they were teasing them, they saw the big red mark on rain's neck. They couldn't stop, rain almost disappeared, he was so embarrassed and shy even after all the makeup he tried to hide it but in vain.

They were happy to see rain joyful and happy with phayu. Everything was going just fine, family time was amazing two full day with them. Rain's parents couldn't stop smiling, they really appreciate phayu and the way he treats rain, they witness it by themselves how attentive and caring he is towards rain, he's not faking it, it's truly genuine they can see true love between them.

Although they're still young, they know they have a lot to learn and a lot of obstacles to get through but they're confident about them they'll reach the top hand in hand.

İn the evening phayu and rain went back to their apartment saying goodbye to everyone, they will definitely spend another precious moment before they go back in Thailand.

At home rain is laying comfortable on the couch his feet on phayu's lap reading his last chapter of manhwa while phayu is playing games on TV.

The phone rings....

Rain looks at it and already know he's in trouble, he takes it to answer the video call smiling awkwardly...

"Hellooo skyyy" he said with his soft voice...

"You little devil, have you forgotten about me or what?" sky said annoyingly...

"No sky, i was just busy with everyone please don't get mad at me" he said softly again..

Phayu next to him chuckled and smiled, if there's someone who cares a lot about rain beside him, it's sky and his gang ple, sig and por. He really appreciates their friendship, he is happy he has friends who loves him so much.

"İ see, your boyfriend is now more important than me. İ knew this day will come" sky said with frown face...

"Hey sky don't act as if you are not happy I'm not there. İ saw P'pai IG post and you're glue to him everyday" rain grins..

"Whatever, how are you guys doing there" Sky rolled his eyes..

"Good, I'll tell you everything when I'm back in few days don't miss me that much" rain teases...

"Who is missing you, you can even stay there if you want" they have a sort of tom and jerry relationship but they truly love each other..

"So mean" rain pouts..

"Yeah i am..." Sky loves teasing him, rain never fails to make some weird faces...

"Ohh it's rainy, how is the london boy...come back we miss you" ple said coming to sit next to sky...

"What do you mean we miss him. İ just miss to have free food, sky doesn't buy us food" Sig said from behind, they all laugh.

"I'm not your father" sky said all annoyed

"Oh see sky is always like this Sig is right, rain please come back I'm broke you see, i can't buy delicious food" Por added

"You guys just admit you miss me" rain said laughing...