chapter 4: Boyfriend-ish

Rain heart is flipping he's so happy phayu like him too, soon he will call this handsome man his boyfriend. He can kiss him and do anything to him. He tried to calm his excitement, listening to the sentence that will change everything between them.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend sweet boy?"

Rain couldn't process it, he just stayed quiet eyes sparkling fixed on phayu. Phayu smirk, slowly he close the gap between them giving rain an option to back off but the boy didn't move at all.

Phayu touches his face caressing his cheeks, he leans towards rain and place the most tender kiss on rain's lips. Rain close his eyes feeling goosebumps all over his body.

Phayu pulls himself off looking at him still eyes closed, he stayed quiet for sometimes then speaks again.

"Rain!!!"

Rain was cut from his sensation, he doesn't know how to react everything is so fast he couldn't imagine that 2 months ago coming here attending university he would meet the most sexy handsome man, his living fantasy, his dream man is just there in front of him right now.

"Don't you wanna know if i like you too?" Rain says softly, phayu chuckled.

"I know you like me if you don't, I'll make you fall in love with me" he replies confidently

"How?"

"Answer me first, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Rain pulled back removing himself from phayu embrace, pouting his lips, he crossed his arms.

"What's wrong?"

"You're saying this as you know everything just looking in my eyes, i don't like it, and why are you this sure i will fall in love with you, I don't even like you" rain sulks

Phayu looks at him so lovely, why this boy so cute while sulking. He pulls him and wraps his arms around his small waist and kiss his cheeks.

"I don't know anything rain, you're still a mistery to me that's why you're so interesting. I may know how you feel because your face is so expressive but i can only guess"

"So you don't know if i like you then" rain smirk he thinks he's playing a good game right now but will fail so quickly.

"Don't you want to be my boyfriend, you didn't answer me yet"

Rain looks at him, smiles then said

"I'm not going to answer"

"Why?"

"You have to pursue me first and make me like you, you said it yourself"

Phayu smiles, he has no problems to do that as long as they can be happy together, he can be patient and shower this boy with love and care.

"Really, you don't like me"

phayu tease coming closer to him, rain leans back on the couch which was a big mistake.

Phayu gets on top of him with his heavy body smashing rain small body.

"P'Phayu" rain panicked, pushing phayu

"Say that again that you don't like me"

phayu tease going down on rain's neck.

He blows a hot breath on his neck and bites his earlobe. Rain shivers and grips phayu t-shirt closing his eyes.

Phayu is satisfied with the response, so he continues, then kiss his soft lips, he starts to suck his lips slowly.

He licks it and bite his bottom lips. Rain reacts low moan coming out from his mouth. Phayu takes the opportunity to deepen the kiss when rain opens his mouth. But the boy is inexperienced the kiss is messy with no rythm at all.