chapter 2: Stop hiding

Phayu was sitting at the cafeteria with Pai, he's lost in his thoughts, how can he make that boy his? He has to think for a plan. He didn't show him that he's interested but as soon he saw rain he wants him, wether it's just for a night or more he doesn't know but he feels so attracted to him.

The waiter brings their food and they start eating...

"Are you really interested in that boy or you just want to play with him" Pai asked

"I don't know, you know I'm only  doing one night stand and i want to play around but that rain boy has something interesting"

"Those two boys are definitely different from everyone"

"Yes i kinda like it, if i ever want something special i want it to be different"

"What are we going to do now? i like sky too i would love to get to know him more"

"For the first time of my life i don't know how i should approach someone, he's like a puzzle with so many missing parts, so misterious"

"I understand you, okay let's try to be nice for once"

"Yeah, i will focus only on rain, i want him no matter what"

"Same i only want sky"

The two bestfriend keep chatting, they attended their last class and went home.

Rain was sitting confy reading his recent chapter of Jinx, when he received a notification. He takes his phone to see, phayu added him as friend on IG the shock on his face.

"How did he found my account" rain whispered.

He clicked on phayu profile going through his posts. Phayu is a very dark person, all his pictures are black, his clothes are always black, even his room is black.

He's scrolling and found one of phayu picture shirtless with a short exposing almost all his body even his V shape.

Rain swallows hard at the image in from of him.

He zoomed it, looking at phayu abs and collar, he's the most sexy man ever. Rain suddenly feels so hot. He clench his fist to control himself but too late, his arousal growing hard inside his pants.

He continues to analyse the picture thinking of the most dirtiest thing he would like that body to do to him.

He switches off the phone, closes his eyes trying to calm himself down. He tried to brush off the image of phayu. He touches his dick feeling how hard he's becoming...

"Not today rain fuck" he said to himself.

After sometimes he is finally calm. Just on time when he cooled down he heard a knock on his door...

"Come in"

"Are you sleeping?" Sky asked

"No i was just reading, what's going on?"

"I wanted to tell you P'Pai added me on IG, isn't it weird how he found my account?"

"Oh yes, P'Phayu just added me too, how they found us. We don't even use our names"

"I told you they're asshole thinking with their dicks only"

Well it's what rain has been doing since he met phayu, he only think with his fucking dick right now how he wants to be destroyed by phayu.

"What should we do now?" Rain asked

"Let's wait a week or two, don't accept the request now let them suffer a bit thank god our accounts are private" sky said with a evil smile.