chapter 14 : the best rider

"I'm only naughty for you" rain said biting his lower lips completely seducing phayu.

Phayu pulls him and starts to kiss him everywhere sucking his lips, biting his neck, his chest as they walk towards the bedroom they can't get enough of each.

Phayu stops in front of the door pinning rain on the wall while kissing him wildly, he's so turned on that he can't help but take control even if he wants to let rain do his thing.

Phayu turns Rain around pressing him into the wall, he can't be able to hold back anymore, the need to feel rain and his sweet tight hole with his bare cock is unbearable...

He guides his cock between rain's ass rubbing then press it to his entrance. Rain trembles

"Oh fuck" rain whines, phayu hard cock pressing between his ass cheeks driving him crazy, he wants him to go deeper.

The feeling of Phayu's heavy body pressing him into the wall with his cock right in front of his butthole he's losing control all he can do is to giving in as he buck his hips up..

Phayu pulls his head back exposing his neck as he bites his gland, holding him tight his arms around rain's waist. He keeps sucking on his gland so hard and biting him that it leaves a big red mark.

"Aaahhhh" rain cries out loud. The sensation of pain and pleasure at the same time is undescribable.

Phayu's hands runs all over his body, working their way up and down to stroke the skin on his chest and waist, finding a nipple as he pinched hard on it making the boy whine.

"Mmmm" He tugs on them roughly making rain moans as he press against him.

"İ love when you moan like this baby, you're so sensitive" Phayu breathes into his ears, pinching his nipples...

"More" Rain moans out whispering for more friction.

"You want it huh naughty boy" phayu growls...

"Yes P'Phayu touch my dick please" he begs his hard cock becoming painful pressed against the wall.

Phayu runs his hands down massaging rain's balls and taking his cock into his big hands, it fits so perfectly.

Rain is loving the feeling of Phayu's hands on him, it feels so fucking good jerking him like this, he can even cum so soon. He drops his head back resting it against Phayu's shoulder, panting and moaning.

"Goshhh so good" he breaths out, eyes closed, feeling all the sensation.

He loves how small he is in phayu's arms, completely at his mercy to do whatever he wants to him.

"You're so sexy" phayu said with a low voice. He loves his boy body, how he can wrap his arms around and block him, his heart keeps pounding...

Phayu feeling every inch of rain's body, his hand all over his chest, belly, down to jerking his dick, to grabbing his balls, and back around to his cock possessing him completely, while his mouth sucking on his neck...

Phayu's cock harden more between rain's ass dripping precum. He pulls back just enough to suck two fingers then slide them into rain's hole...

"Ahhhhh" rain moans out loud at the unexpected sensation.

"So tight..." Phayu groans, scissoring his fingers in and out. Rain lifts his ass giving him more access...

Phayu's cock wants to be inside already but the fact that rain isn't lubricated enough to receive it without some pain, he brushed off tge idea of hurting his boy, they need lube but for now he continues fucking his fingers deep inside.