chapter 28 : Paradisiac vacation

After Rain's graduation Phayu decided to plan a surprise for rain that would surpass all expectations. Preparing the most beautiful vacation for them to relax before going back to work. Rain had no idea as phayu told him they can't go on vacation now because he has to work on some important projects.

Phayu knew that Rain had been dreaming of a tropical escape, a chance to bask in the sun and feel the sand between his toes. With this in mind, he set out to find the perfect destination a secluded paradise where they could relax and recharge away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

After weeks of careful planning and research, Phayu finally found the ideal spot a luxurious beach resort nestled on a remote island, surrounded by crystal-clear waters and lush tropical foliage. It was the perfect setting for a romantic getaway, and Phayu couldn't wait to share it with Rain.

With the plans in place, Phayu enlisted the help of their friends Sky and Pai to keep the surprise under wraps. Together, they plotted and schemed, their excitement building with each passing day as they counted down the moments until they could reveal their secret to Rain.

"Rain?" Phayu called.

"Huh" rain lifting his head from his book giving his whole attention to his man.

"Come here" phayu said from where he was sitting on the balcony. Rain put his book aside standing from the bed to go sit on his man lap.

"What's wrong" he said wrapping his arms around phayu's neck.

"Do you remember saying you wanted to go on vacation right?" He asks,

"Yes," rain replies a bit confusing tilting his head.

"I found a perfect place for us" phayu said all smiling hugging him.

"Really? We can go, are you free now" he asks all exited.

"I wasn't that busy i just needed time to prepare everything I'm always free for you" Phayu rubs their nose together.

"Thank you, thank you i love you P'phayu" rain bury his face on phayu's neck. Phayu chuckled

"Are you happy now?" Rain nodded. For the rest of the night they just cuddle.

Finally, the day of departure arrived, and Rain could hardly contain his excitement, as he packed his bags, Phayu watched with a smile, his heart swelling with anticipation for the adventure that lay ahead.

"Are you ready?" Phayu asked, his voice tinged with excitement.

Rain grinned, his eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"All set!" he replied eagerly. "But where are we going? It's been killing me not knowing!"

Phayu chuckled, his excitement bubbling over. "You'll find out soon enough, my love," he said teasingly.

"Just trust me, okay?" Rain nodded.

With a sense of anticipation hanging in the air, Rain and Phayu set off for the airport, their hearts filled with excitement and anticipation for the adventure.

As they boarded the plane and settled into their seats, Rain couldn't contain his curiosity any longer.

"P'Phayu, you have to give me a hint, please" he pleads with his big doe eyes.

"I'm dying to know where we're going!" He pouts his lips

Phayu smiled, unable to resist Rain's infectious enthusiasm and cuteness.

"Okay, okay," he relented, leaning in close to whisper in Rain's ear.

"We're heading somewhere tropical, somewhere with white sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters. How's that for a hint?"