chapter 7: can't get enough you

Slowly waking up, blinking his eyes to the bright room, Phayu tries to remember what day it is. Saturday? Sunday?. He rolls over to see the boy sleeping next to him so peacefully. Must be Sunday, they both slept after the strong orgasm.

Phayu just had the best sex of his life, nothing comparable with his past partner. This one was unique, he puts feelings and his whole into it, he enjoys every second, rain pushed him to the edge, he knew that boy has something special.

Phayu looks at him curled onto his pillow, his adorable face with pouty lips, he looks so cute and innocent but the real him is dangerous full of surprises.

Phayu brushes the hair covering his face then kiss his cheeks. Rain made a cute sound stretching his arms for a hug his whole body is so painful, phayu is amazed by this little cutie, he hugs him so tight...

"Hello beautiful boy" phayu said with a husky voice

Rain looks at him not saying anything he just bury his face on phayu chest sniffing his mainly scent.

"Are you shy now?" Phayu tease, rain shook his head...

"Let's go clean up and eat something huh" phayu added.

They headed in the bathroom, phayu filling up the bathtub with warm water...

"Come here" he made him sit inside, the warm water will ease his sore body. He cleaned him so well then clean himself.

Back to the room, he helps him dries his hair and put on clothes. Rain is like a prince right now sitting on his desktop chair, phayu cleaned the room replacing the bedsheets. While waiting for their food to arrive.

"Are you hungry?" He asks

"Yes, but i can eat you instead" rain tease showing his bunny teeth.

"Naughty boy, let's go down and eat first before you pass out"

Food arrived, they ate everything then spent the rest of the day cuddling and kissing. Phayu ordered some painkillers and ointment for him so he won't be too sore.

The weekend was very beautiful and romantic both loved it. On Monday when they finally went back to school sky can't stop teasing rain...

"Welcome to the adult clan, I'm so proud of you, you passed a new cap of your life rainy, I'm so emotional" sky keep teasing him the whole day

Rain really doesn't care at all, he is proud to show off to the whole faculty that he won phayu. He will kiss and hug him anytime even if people are watching. Phayu will squeeze his ass in front of people don't even care about them.

They're making people jealous, some started to say they're just fuck buddies but they are not paying attention to it, they know how special their relationship is.

The week goes by very well both were focused on classes, this weekend phayu wants to do something for them, since the last time they just had a quick morning sex, kissing, some licking and fingering. He wants to feel his boy again.

Rain proved him that he's not as innocent as he thinks, so he will not go easy on him this time, he saw rain books collection and tried to go through it, his mouth almost fell on the ground.

He tried to remember one two things he wants to try them with him. So he bought some sex toys.

So this time he's in charge no escape for rain. He told him they're going to spend the weekend together so Friday after school they went directly to his house. Thank god saifa is never home on weekend.

"What do you want to eat for dinner I'll order something for us" phayu asks him after they finished taking a shower...

"Anything I'm fine P'phayu" rain replies swinging on phayu chair...