chapter 19 : Rain's insecurities

Rain has been dying of phayu's attention lately, since his man started to work they don't spend much time together, phayu barely talk to him or even make love.

The past fews weeks he was coming late every night rain thinks his boyfriend his cheating and starts to feel insecure in their relationship to the point of having panic attacks.

He doesn't know how to bring this up, he is scared to face maybe the truth that phayu is cheating or have someone else. He thought of it too much that his subconscious playing with him now.

Rain stares at Phayu who is giving him a sharp look, his eyebrows are furrowed, he looks really angry and scary. They're standing in the middle of their bedroom the atmosphere is so tense.

"P'Phayu please talk to me. I'm really sorry please" Rain says to him, but Phayu doesn't want to listen to him right now, he's just staring at him furiously.

"You should leave rain since a week ago, i told you i don't want to see you when I'm back, why are you still here" Payu yells at him. Rain gets scared and starts to cry...

"P'phayu don't be mad at me we can fix this, don't push me away. I'm really sorry i don't want to leave. I will be a good boy" rain says while crying.

Phayu didn't listen to him, he went straight in their wardrobe and start packing his things angrily, phayu is leaving him.

"Please P'phayu don't do this we can talk about it, don't go, I'll not be stubborn again" Rain starts to panic tears flowing on his cheeks, his vision blurred, he grabs Phayu by his arm to stop him, phayu can't leave him not now, what will be his life without this man...

"I told you, I can't do this anymore rain, i'm leaving since you don't want to leave, I'm tired of your childness now move" phayu pushes him away. Rain fell down.

"I'm sorry, I can do better I promise i won't cause trouble anymore I'll be good and listen to you, just tell me what to do, don't leave me P'Phayu" Rain cries, he can't even talk properly his words stuck in his throat.

Phayu seems to not care at all about him, he takes his stuffs. He asks Rain to move from his way, but Rain won't move.

"Rain move, i already told you so many times MOVE" he yells at him.

"No, i'm not moving, I'm not letting you go" rain says sobbing.

"Rain i don't want this relationship anymore, we are done understand, it's over, I already told you so many times, gave you so many chances, it's not working between us, it was a bad idea moving together, and I found someone else, now stop making things worse, nothing can be fixed between us" Phayu says so coldly standing there staring at him with dark eyes.

Rain looks at him crying more, he thought he would spend the rest of his life with Phayu. What went wrong, what did he do that can't be fixed, he has no idea, phayu fell in love of someone else? Who? And how? Why? So many questions...

"Who? P'Phayu you won't say you stop loving me suddenly. You're lying it's not love maybe you're just confused, I LOVE YOU" Rain screams at the top of his lungs tears flowing, he's a total mess, but phayu seems to not care at all.

"Just move on my way please" Phayu ignores him and tries to push Rain again from his way but the boy stays there.

"No"

Phayu then turns leaving from there, walking out of the room. Rain runs and follows him, blocking his way...

"Why are you leaving me P'Phayu we love each other, tell me don't you love me anymore?, you said i was your future, your love, your everything, you're my everything, How could you do this to me now? You can't break your promise P'phayu" Rain says again sobbing grabbing phayu's leg...