chapter 9 : Give rain what he wants

Rain was talking on the phone with his mom setting up the trip, after finishing he crawled back on the bed laying next to phayu putting his head on his chest.

"Done, she will send our tickets tomorrow we can go on Saturday" rain said softly

"Oh okay so we have time to pack up"

"Don't pack much we will buy a lot of things there" rain said looking up smiling

"You're so cute" phayu squeezes his cheeks.

Rain pulled back, he wrapped his arms around Phayu's neck, kissing him deeply. Phayu instinctively moved his arms around Rain's waist, holding him close as he returned the kiss.

"You're so sinful" Phayu whispered, smirking when he pulled away looking deep into rain's eyes. Rain whimpered, stumbling a bit as he moved forward to crash their body together.

"It's been so long i can't take it anymore" Rain whined as he continues kissing him deeply.

Rain moans into the kiss, it had only been a little over two week since they had been together like this and have sex, but it had felt like eternity to Rain, he's dying over phayu's touches.

He moved his hands down, pushing Phayu's t-shirt up his torso then jerk it on the floor, he also removes his own shirt in one go. His eyes scanning phayu body, he moves his hands towards him slowly putting them on him to feel Phayu's strong abs.

"Mmmm" phayu groans at the sensation of rain smooth hands caressing his abs

Rain brought his hand up to the back of Phayu's neck, pulling him closer for another wet kiss. Phayu moved his hands down to grip rain's ass, squeezing gently as he licked his bottom lip.

"Mmmm" Rain moans, he opened his mouth slightly, letting Phayu's tongue explore his mouth.

Rain couldn't help but moan phayu kisses turning him on. The feeling of Phayu's tongue exploring every corner of his mouth, he missed it so much.

Rain pulled away on top of phayu, trailing kisses down his jaw, to his neck, his torso and collar. Phayu let out a breathy moan, his eyes closed. Rain bit gently his earlobe, sucking at Phayu's gland. He wanted to leave red mark everywhere to make sure that everyone knew he was taken.

"I should be the one to punish you from exposing your body yesterday" phayu said growling, holding his chin to look at his dark eyes.

"Yes daddy punish me" rain confess he wants phayu to ruin him, phayu couldn't believe what he heard...

"What did you call me" he raised an eyebrow with a little grin.

"Daddy, please punish rain please" rain beg.

Phayu didn't give him enough time to process, he switched places putting rain flat on the bed hovering him with his strong body.

Rain gasped, falling back onto the bed with phayu heavy body. Phayu moved on top of him smirking, rain knows that evil smile.

Phayu goes down, he licked at one of his nipples, hearing a sweet moan from his boy. He nipped at the hardened nipple, earning another soft moan from Rain. He pinched the other nipple with his fingers, Rain's back arching up into Phayu's touches.

"Ahhhh feel so good daddy more harder" rain moans out loud.

Phayu unbuttoned rain's pants, standing up to pull them off together with his underwear. Rain's cock is already so hard and had been leaking precum.

"You're already this hard and wet" Phayu said, tracing the outline of Rain's cock with his finger. Rain whined, his hips bucking at the teasing touch.

"It's been too long P'phayu please fuck me" rain groaned.