chapter 21: birthday boy

Phayu had been planning a surprise birthday party for Rain for weeks. Rain was unaware until the day he suspected phayu from cheating, phayu didn't have a choice but to explain why he has been suspicious hiding talking on the phone.

After that rain pretends to not know and went about his daily routine with no inkling of the excitement that awaited him, he doesn't want to spoil his own birthday. Phayu meticulously arranged every detail, making sure the surprise would be unforgettable.

As the day approached, Phayu extended invitations to Rain's parents abroad, he would love them to come, Sky, Ple, and other rain's close friends. The excitement in the air was palpable, and Phayu couldn't wait to see Rain's reaction to see his parents there.

On the eve of Rain's birthday, Phayu went to see how beautiful the venue looks like with colorful banners, twinkling fairy lights, rain's baby pics, everything looks beautiful.

Rain on the other hand can feel the excitement, he was waiting for phayu to come back, his clothes ready, his accessories and makeup ready. Tomorrow it's his day.

"P'Phayu" rain runs and hugs his man as soon he enters the house.

"I brought you cake" phayu said kissing his lips

"I'm being spoiled" rain chuckles

"I'm willing to spoil you. Are you ready for tomorrow"

"I can't wait to see the surprise i know it will be amazing because you're amazing" he said smiling

"So flirty" phayu squeezes his cheeks.

They spend the evening together, in midnight phayu wished him happy birthday, sleeping while cuddling.

In the morning, phayu served him breakfast in bed, he is the prince of the day. He takes care of everything, all rain has to do is to sit and enjoy.

Time for the party rain getting ready, in the venue the anticipation grew as guests started to arrive, each carrying a gift and excited being shocked at tge venue, phayu really went to his max.

Rain's parents arrived, touched by Phayu's thoughtfulness, expressed their gratitude towards their son in law and finally meeting phayu's parents. They exchanged greetings and start to talk casually.

Sky and Ple, eager to be part of the surprise, helped with the final touches. The atmosphere was charged with positive energy, and everyone awaited Rain's arrival.

Phayu, nervously anticipating Rain's reaction to the surprise birthday celebration.

When Rain walked into the venue, the room erupted in cheers. Surprised and overwhelmed, Rain's eyes widened as he took in the festive surroundings. Phayu, beaming with joy, stepped forward to greet him with a rose, rain looking incredible beautiful.

"Happy birthday my love" Phayu exclaimed giving him the beautiful rose

Phayu ask for rain's hand, rain gently placing his hand on phayu's as he kisses the back of rain's hand...