chapter 16: horny after being angry

Three weeks later....

Phayu and rain has been back to Thailand for a while now, their little vacation was the most beautiful and memorable for them.

Phayu has discovered so much about rain, it only made him fall more in love not to mention the little welcome gift. They finally broke the barrier between them not using any protection and feeling each other skin to skin. Phayu couldn't believe rain took that initiative, he will forever remember that day the way his heart almost dropped inside his stomach.

Rain has been so strong and so smart, yes he may look small and weak from the outside but it isn't the case when he saw him confronting Tommy.

Oh well talking about Tommy, phayu searched from him and found his parents sending them a warning advice to keep their son out of rain's way. When they saw the name of CHAIKAMON they were scared because they knew who they are. They have many businesses and many partners around the world.

So Tommy is out, rain's parents were in cloud nine for all the good memories, his dad has never been that proud of him. He showed them how mature and strong he can be and they should trust him more for all his decisions.

Back in Thailand, they went back to school focusing to finish their year. Although they don't live together yet, they spend most of their time with each other if they're not at school or studying, especially rain, he has been spending all his time at phayu's house.

Now phayu's parents can't wait to meet phayu's little sunshine. They want to see him with their own eyes, they can't believe how phayu changed, he is more responsible, he is even now interested in the family's business. After this year he's planning to start working with his dad so he can have experience before he can graduate and have to take responsibility as a CEO.

*

Rain was laying on the bed wearing his cute pijama reading his novel when phayu came in...

"Baby" he called, rain looks up smiling. His bright and doe eyes always make phayu's heart tremble..

"Yes P'phayu" he replies softly...

"My parents want us to go dinner with them this weekend. Are you okay with that" he asks...

"Yes I'm fine. I also want to meet them" the little boy said smiling then went back reading...

Phayu going out of the room to finish his call with his parents. He confirmed everything, they're really happy to finally get to see rain. He went back inside the room disturbing rain who was reading peacefully...

He cuddles him, tickles him, kissing him everywhere, rain's laughs is so pretty to his ears. He wants to hear them every day, when rain is happy he is also happy. They cuddle to sleep, tomorrow another day to fight at school with a lot of assignments and classes to attend.

The week passed by, today's Saturday they have to go to phayu's house. Rain is excited yet nervous at the same time, overthinking what if they dont really like him, what if they found him too feminine, what is they prefer their son to be with a beautiful woman, a lot of what if running through his mind.

"What are you thinking" phayu back hugs him...

Rain flitches, he got scared he didn't notice he was standing there looking blankly at the wall not blinking at all...

"Nothing" he mumbles...phayu turns him so they can face each other.

"I can read you like an open book baby you can't hide things to me your eyes will sell you out, tell me what's wrong" phayu said caressing his cheeks with his thumb..