Chapter 26

After the last day's drama, taehyung tried to compose himself for the sake of jungkook but his father's sudden late-night drink offer ruined his left composure as his old man had the audacity to say,'so what if you mated him? He has your mark but you don't have his yet.And then it is a matter of pride for your generation to have two omegas,isn't it? I see no trouble keeping both by your side.'Those words infuriated the young alpha so much that he couldn't be able to get a wink of sleep.

He kept thinking about his parent's increasing torture which was directly hurting his mate. The alpha knows his omega is strong but that doesn't mean jungkook doesn't have emotions.The blonde is suffering so much just because of him. He can't see his mate trying so hard to get his parent's good side which doesn't even exist,they only degraded him more with the nastiest names.

Jungkook is undoubtedly a warrior but taehyung knew he needs a break so Alpha texted his childhood friend at 4 in the morning and went to freshen up after pecking his dosing mate's fluffy head lovingly.

Ravenette packed small beg full of omega's belongings and woke up his sleeping Beauty gently.

"Babe~ wakey wakey." Jungkook is usually a heavy sleeper after coming to Daegu but hearing his alpha's call, the omega opened his eyes in a second.

He worriedly eyed his mate seating beside him as he caught the small bag resting over the corner of their bed.

Jungkook bit his lips while observing his mate tying his shoelace.

"Tae, a-are we leaving?" The omega asked still muddled from his sleep.

There was only one thought circling in his mind. Did taehyung already give up?Give up on fighting. Fighting for them. Will they leave this pack forever?Blonde doesn't like the idea of his alpha giving up on his born lands just because he couldn't succeed in making his place in this pack and home.

"Don't think too much, love. You know I can hear you and we are not giving up." Taehyung turned to his mate who glimpsed shocked for second which made a tiny smile grew on Ravenette's lips.

"We are not leaving the pack. I have to visit Seoul for three days to meet my grandfather and I don't trust anyone enough to leave you all alone here so you'll stay at yoongi hyung and his mate, Jimin's place. I already talked with them and they're very happy to welcome you. I would have taken you with me but my grandfather is far worse than my father and I don't want  anyone to hurt you anymore." The ebony eyes of the alpha sincerely looked at his mate's bottle-green gaze searching for any hesitance or discomfort because taehyung know jungkook haven't tried to talk with anyone outside of the house.

He never stepped foot in the pack and then unexpectedly he is being sent to a complete stranger's house, can make anyone uncomfortable.

"Love, I promise you I'll come back as soon as possible. Jimin is very nice omega, you'll enjoy his company besides I need you to take a break from this house." Taehyung assured landing a deep forehead kiss on his omega's temple.

Jungkook only nodded. He was a bit nervous but at least he know yoongi hyung and the alpha is cold but very kind so he was just hoping this Jimin person doesn't turn out to be another omega trying to criticize him.

Until now he has only received hate and disrespect from this pack so he couldn't help but feel a little anxious.

"Koo, my angel. Listen, don't be nervous. I know you're worried but trust me on this." Ravenette once again ensured pulling his nervous omega to hischest.The couple silently emptied the house before sunrise to avoid any more unnecessary drama.

Jungkook left a note in the kitchen as he know Hyemi Will be the first one to come in the kitchen. 

The car ride to Yoongi's home was shorter than jungkook supposed. Pack Was dead quiet so they didn't have to face anyone.