Chapter 18

In the noon, couple arrived home with very much pouty omega following tired sweaty alpha. They haven't talked on their way back to the cabin because jungkook almost dozed off while getting carried by his alpha.

Taehyung finished taking shower and the blonde was still settled on the couch with puffed cheeks and crossed arms. He looked adorable and his cheeks were so squeezable. 

Alpha knew the reason behind his mate's cute anger. He approached the huffing figure sitting beside him.

"Is my baby angry with me?" Taehyung asked trying his best not to smile because his mate looked rather soft than angry.

Omega just voiced a sassy 'Hmp' and turned his head to a different side. Now that's a killing level of cuteness because taehyung felt like squeezing and biting his wife.

"Koo~ darling what happened? What did I do?" Ravenette have a certain idea but he wants to confirm from the blonde.

"Yoh know what you did." Golden-haired replies head still turned opposite from alpha.

"because I didn't knot you?" Taehyung told the first thing he presumed for blonde's anger. 

Jungkook nodded watching his mate sigh from the corner of his eyes.

"Baby, I didn't knot you because I was worried you might catch this time."

"Catch what?" Omega raised an eyebrow now totally facing alpha.

"I mean the chances of you getting pregnant would have been high after our mating night and I don't want to force pups on you without your consent," Taehyung explained and all the anger vanished from the blonde's face.

For a second, jungkook didn't know what to say or which god to thank because he felt like the luckiest omega on earth.

"Tae, you have all the rights on me and you have all my consent. I know you won't ever misuse it." Blonde said caressing his mate's cheek with so much love as his husband grin boxy kissing his palm. 

But a sudden query made jungkook curious.

"But tae, is it possible for me to get pregnant out of my heat?" 

"I'm heir alpha, babe. If I could knot you out of my rut then, of course, I can impregnate you out of your heat cycle." 

"Ohh. I keep forgetting that." The Omega made 'o' with his lips and taehyung couldn't resist anymore. 

He took a pink pout in his mouth sucking and munching on it like candy.

"Mmm!" Blonde whined lightly punching his mate's chest to stop him from dining on his lips.

When taehyung moved, jungkook launched himself on the alpha biting the man on his nose and cheeks little hard that now alpha looked like he got attacked by a newborn baby growing teeth.

"Ow ow, babe. Your canines hurt." Taehyung cried out but his wife climbed on top of his lap and began sucking on the skin of his sharp jawline and neck.  Now, taehyung looked like he was stricken by a bunny because jungkook's front tooth left unique marks between hickeys.

All the while alpha was chuckling and smiling letting his mate bite and suck all he wants.

A few minutes later, jungkook felt pleased with his craftwork. There wasn't a single spot left unmarked by his bunny teeth.