Chapter 1

Home should be a safe, happy and relaxing place for the most people out there. shouldn't it? 

Well, not for everyone. 

You know that point in your life when you realise the house you grew up in doesn't feel like home anymore. The reasons can be so many , like, people you live with- most probably your parents.

An overly strict household is something enough to kill your happiness. High expectations, the constant pressure of being perfect and performing best can easily put someone under lots of stress. The kind of stress all alpha House hold feels at one point. The constant pressure of giving the best. 

Taehyung wasn't any different. He got two strong alpha parents as a trainer rather than a parents. They always wanted the best out of their son. 

Why? Just because he is an alpha and alpha should be always perfect, powerful, dominant and intelligent. They should be stronger, with no emotions unless controlling. That's what his parents has always teach him.

Fortunately, he didn't let any of those typical alpha things reach inside his heart. The world around him has accepted the fact that 'alphas don't have hearts, they are born emotionless.' 

But In that case, taehyung is an exception. When his friends wanted nothing but to dominate the genders beneath them, taehyung just either pitied them or wanted to protect them. 

He was different, way more different for this alpha-dominant world to accept him.

"Father, please try to understand me. I don't want to mate and settle down right now." The alpha with the sharp features talked.

"I don't want to hear it, taehyung. You've been denying to settle down for the past three years, now you're 26 years old. All of your friends are settled and taking care of their packs. You should also start your own family. I and your mother are getting old, we need you to lead our pack. They've so many expectations from their new pack alpha and we don't want you to disappoint us so I'll find you a good omega and you will mate in next three months and then start leading our pack. that's our final decision." Mr.Kim the head alpha of the daegu pack declared to his only son.

"But what about the business in here? I'm handling it so well, I want to focus on it rather than ruling our pack." The young alpha tried to contend.

"Taehyung! You should feel lucky that our ancestors have secured and protected our pack lands over the centuries just to maintain our bloodline. Having a pack means holding immense power, a position of real leadership as a strong alpha. You might think of it as just ruling over a bunch of people but it shows how much capable you're, you'll know once you see how many Rough Alphas fight just to have a pack to rule over. I your pack is your strength and you should be proud to have it." The head alpha of the daegu pack's voice boomed inside four walls.

"Yes tae, listen to your father and start preparing for your future alpha responsibility. We didn't send you here in Seoul just to learn literature knowledge, our world still runs on pure instinct and animalistic fights so you need to prepare harder. I'll talk to your grandpa and tell him to start your training fights next week. We don't want our son to be a weak ruler." Mrs.Kim a.k.a taehyung's mother who is also an alpha uttered with her influential voice. She's always been obsessed with the hunger to hold immense leverage and because she can't fulfill herself, she wants her son to rule over more than one pack.

Ruling over more than one pack is considered to be very proudful for any alpha in this alpha-dominant world. It shows how much capable, responsible and strong the alpha is to lead two packs at the same time.

"Yes, I will also talk with the pack leader of Gyeonggi. He has married his son with an omega son of gwacheon pack. He will help us find a good omega like seokjin. Namjoon must be a very strong leader. I want you to take your friend's example and start training with them. Namjoon will teach you good lessons about leadership and other things so stop hanging out with beta and low-class alphas." Taehyung's father rumbled and he just sighed without any arguments because he knows it's useless.