Chapter 25

A loud doorbell rang of Kim's mansion at an unpleasant hour of the day. Jungkook exited the kitchen to open the door but saw his mother-in-law's hurried step and a sly grin smearing oved her face. 

Blonde narrowed his eyes on the entrance watching the alpha lady open it with a gracious smile and stretched out arms. A figure of a woman, precisely an omega came inside hugging back the alpha woman. 

"Oh, honey! I missed you so much, my lovely princess has grown up into the most beautiful woman. Please come inside, love " eunha welcomed the unknown omega inside the house and hyemi was quick to bring out the two cups of tea in the tray with some cookies made by jungkook.

He decided not to interfere this time as being too much nosy would only invite more crises and he had enough for this week with that tea party incident so he remained in the kitchen preparing for the dinner.

There were loud laughing noises and one of them was similar to witch's laugh, jungkook was able to identify another soft one that must belong to the omega woman. Blonde doesn't know what kind of game his mother-in-law is trying to play this time but he's prepared for anything when he held taehyung's hand after their confessions. 

After a good fifteen minutes, jungkook heard a faint tic tac of the heel approaching the kitchen and he knew it wasn't Eunha because that woman wears a big heel that makes sounds like metal banging on the floor.

Blonde kept his focus on cutting the vegetables when an extra-sweetened voice called him from the side.

"Hello, hyung nim... My name is Kim so yeon. I'm taehyung's childhood friend." The Stanger greeted bowing before jungkook who finally turned to look at the other omega.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Kim so yeon:

24 years old.

Taehyung's childhood friend. 

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

The girl looked rather young and jungkook only nodded in response focusing back on his work.

"Eomeoni told me about you and... Taehyungie hyung." 

The name of his husband and mate sliding so sweetly out of another omega's mouth made something snap inside jungkook but he held himself back from snarling at the girl.

Blonde provided a fake small smile, once again not minding her presence. It's better to ignore than commit murder right?

"Oh sweetie, why did you come to the kitchen? Do you want something? We have maids at home so don't worry." Eunha came out of nowhere.

Jungkook wasn't dumb, he was aware of who's his dear mother in law pointing at with her last phrase.

But he chooses to stay silent.