Chapter 24

The following day alpha reached the grocery store currently standing in the sanitary section looking for tampons. He was getting so much confused with all the different brands and sizes.

The female employees were peeking at the alpha trying to figure out which brand and size will be suitable for his mate. The ladies were smiling sheepishly while gossiping with each other.

After all, it's not a common sight to see an alpha shopping something so intimate for their omega.

One of the employees walked to taehyung as the man really looked like he needed some help.

"Excuse me, sir. Do you need any help?" One of the lady employees asked reaching out to help her alpha customer.

"Oh yes please, I am looking for tampons. Can you tell me which one is the best brand?" Ravenette asked with both hands full of different brand tampon packages.

The worker cleared her throat trying not to smile at the adorable pouting alpha peeking between two packs in his hands.

"Sir the one in your left hand is the best one. Which size your mate has asked for?" 

Now that was tough one because taehyung didn't have an idea that tampons also came in different sizes and jungkook didn't tell him which size he uses.

"Umm... I don't really have any idea about it." The alpha nervously chuckled rubbing the back of his neck.

The employee smiled giving a regular Size pack to Alpha.

"Here, These are the common sizes mostly used by omegas." 

"Oh okay, thank you." Taehyung bowed a little before proceeding to fetch a few chocolates and other stuff even shopping for fruits on his way home. 

he bought a lot that the entire fridge stocked with chocolates, banana milk, fruits and healthy snacks. 

Mrs. Kim was baffled to see all the things taehyung purchased for jungkook. She was feeling at the edge by her son's behavior and also little jealous of the blonde omega to have an alpha wrapped around his fingers.

The alpha get back into his room where his fluffy golden Swiss role was waiting for him with open arms.

The omega hugged the life out of his mate kissing him all over.

"I love you so much tae~"

"I love you so much more darling." Taehyung returned all the kisses and filled their room's cupboard and dresser with snacks and chocolates. He also handed omega the painkiller and a heating bag.

Jungkook for the first time in his life enjoyed his periods and wished for the next to come earlier because of the extra pampering he gets from his mate.

It felt so good and loving. Everyone deserves such sort of care on their hard days. 

His periods were over and taehyung had to return to pack work eventually when his father pressurized him with the extra loads of work. 

The next morning when the blonde was busy cooking in the kitchen, Mrs.Kim walked to him wearing more makeup and high-quality clothes which seemed suitable for tea parties.

Jungkook didn't even spare woman a single glance until she opened her big mouth because Omega doesn't want to start arguing with his dear mother-in-law first thing in his peaceful morning.

"Listen carefully here, few of my friends from other packs are coming and we are having a tea party so do not show up your slutty face outside. I don't want anyone to catch sight of you so don't show your filthy existence for 3 hours anywhere near the garden. Did you understand?" The alpha woman commanded using her rough voice which had zero affect on the blonde omega.