Chapter 36

Seokjin instructed jungkook to just lie down and relax with his shirt rolled under his breasts. The omega looked a little tensed because he wasn't ready for any bad news regarding his pup.

Jimin and Chae helped him to stay calm when the oldest omega pressed a cold stethoscope to Blonde's abdomen. He then checked his pulse and inspected jungkook's hazel eyes followed by his tongue.

Older hummed with an extra serious face which left the other three to hold their breaths.

"W-what is it? Is my pup alright, hyung?" Jungkook babbled in nervousness staring at Seokjin with most feared eyes.

Tension in the atmosphere shattered as soon as Jin's infamous windshield wiper laugh filled the silence.

Jimin and Chaerin took a breath of relief as short omega smacked the oldest forearm making him smile all mischievous.

"You still like to joke around about serious stuff like this, Hyung!"

Chaerin laughed at the duo's small exchange but her eyes immediately went to her best friend who was still processing everything.

"Hey, Koo! It was a joke. Jin Hyung is kidding, there's nothing wrong with the pup. Relax!"

The female omega's voice stole the other two omega's attention as Seokjin helped the blonde to sit up.

"Don't worry, jungkookie. Pup is all good. I am sorry for my joke." Seokjin's words finally made Omega's body easy as he sighed rubbing his belly.

"However, you still need a proper medical examination so I recommend both of you to seek professional tests like ultrasound and general physical tests." The oldest omega advised putting away his doctor's equipment.

"Yeah I think it will be best if you get a proper check-up, koo" Jimin also agreed with his hyung as the trio walked out of the room.

Alpha's were having their usual serious conversation which shut off immediately as soon as omegas came in sight.

"How's koo, hyung?" Taehyung was the first one to approach Seokjin as he eyed his mate behind the tall figure.

"He's totally fine and pup is all good, tae. You don't need to worry about anything but I would suggest you guys receive a professional medical checkup as it's jungkook's first pregnancy. I can only do so much... So it is better if you go and have ultrasound and a few other needed health checkups. It will help you understand the changes in jungkook's diet." Seokjin recommended the couple seek professional assistance as he could only perform good old technique checkups with his limited pieces of equipment.

Taehyung nodded giving his mate a small smile as he was thinking about how to get a full checkup done without anyone knowing his mate's pregnancy.

"But how will they do it? I mean we can't probably go to our pack's hospital." Hoseok got the point and everyone seemed in deep thinking for a second.

Namjoon suddenly spoke proposing a great way.

"Hey, I have a doctor friend of mine working in Seoul hospital. If you want then he can do jungkook's checkup and he will keep everything secret, I'll make sure of it." Namjoon carried the responsibility and taehyung looked at his omega for his permission.

"I don't mind as long as everything stays private." Blonde Omega voiced his approval and Namjoon pulled out his phone to send a quick message.

"Alright, I've notified him. He is free tomorrow in the morning as very less patients are at dawn so it will be better if you both leave for Seoul early tomorrow."

"Then it's decided. We will leave for Seoul tomorrow morning. Are you staying in pack hobi hyung?" Ravenette asked.

"No, we are also leaving tomorrow. Chaerin has a job and I also got some work." Blue-haired beta replied as everyone looked at Chaerin.