Chapter 22

The silvery white dawn gradually showed brown-red, and the morning glow reflected on the window of the majestic house.

Jungkook squirmed in the warm hold of his alpha squinting his eyes at the fresh sunshine penetrating through the wide glasses. 

They were too exhausted to even move the curtains last night. The raven-haired was spooning his small omega holding him tight in sleep.

Omega beamed watching his alpha's calm resting features as he looked like a baby with his pouty lips and bread cheeks. 

At a times like this, jungkook really forgets tae is an alpha. The man looks too cute but it's just until he's asleep and till you don't look down from his eyes because his body was anything but adorable.

Blonde swallowed an excessive amount of saliva gathering in his mouth for having such unholy thoughts of his own alpha early in the morning.

"Stop it jungkookie. He's your alpha. Stop drooling over your own husband." Jungkook gave himself a fair amount of scolding before slowly removing his snoring husband's hands from his waist.

He tip-toed to the bathroom while taking a glance at the wall clock. It was 7 in the morning.

After completing his morning routine, jungkook wore appropriate clothes making himself look more presentable. He pressed a gentle kiss on his sleeping alpha's forehead adjusting the duvet over his mate. 

The omega skipped downstairs finding the living room all empty and silent. Soft dish rattling sounds were coming from the kitchen so blonde walked following the noise.

An old lady was trying to lift a huge pot full of hot water but she couldn't be able to do it with her shaking hands so the boiling water keep spilling our burning her hands a little. Jungkook instantly strode closer to the old woman grabbing rage clothes from the platform as he lifted the hot water pot and placed it on the counter.

The old woman was startled a bit at the sudden approach of unknown omega. She kept observing beautiful omega wetting the clean clothes under the sink water before reaching close to the female.

"Halmoni, you should be careful." Jungkook worriedly uttered while dabbing cold clothe around her burned hands.

The woman kept staring at the blonde figure with a confused yet weak gaze. 

"Who are you dear? I have never seen you in this house before." The lady asked in her vulnerable voice.

Jungkook smiled before bowing his head in respect.

"Sorry I should have introduce myself first. I'm Kim jungkook. Alpha taehyung's mate and... Wife. We just arrived last night." Blonde answered watching the woman's eyes go wide.

She stood silent observing jungkook from head to toe. Her stare harden for a few seconds but immediately turned into a wrinkly smile.

"Oh, dear! How can I not recognize you? My apologies ma'am." The aged woman apologized making jungkook shook his head.

"No no. Please call me jungkook, halmoni." The blonde pursed.

The lady grins at the kindness of the younger.

"My name is yun hye-mi. I'm the head 

maiden of this house. Please let me know if you ever need anything in here." Mrs. Yun introduced with a genuine grin.

"Halmoni, you don't have to be so formal with me." Blonde giggles showing his bunny teeth.

"You're our young master's mate, this is the least I can do."