Chapter 37

Nostalgia.

Jungkook and taehyung felt their shadows of the past move around the house, both re-living the moment when Alpha for the first time in his life invited an omega into his home.

And now, the same omega has made a home in his heart.

"This feels like it's been years," Taehyung spoke staring at the place he used to seek his comfort and solace from.

"Yeah, I can't believe you really took me to your house for our first date." Jungkook's mood lifted after stepping into the house immediately forgetting the fear he felt after a checkup.

This house has become one of the crucial parts of their journey.

"Well, I was planning to make you mine forever so what other great place it would be to take you than my home." The alpha flirted with a playful smile at which jungkook gave him a light punch in his chest.

"Too cheesy." omega remarked with his signature nose scrunch while taehyung closed the distance between them cupping the latter's cheeks.

"Love, I know you're unsure and afraid about many things but I'm always here with you at your every step. You're not alone in this. I'll take care of everything so just keep your focus on our little beanies and leave the rest to me." jungkook nodded feeling his insecurities disappearing and replaced by his husband's immense love and support.

Shortly, The couple made themselves home. Jungkook walked upstairs to taehyung's bedroom. He still remembers it clearly.

And another gush of memories crashed down when his emerald eyes met with the bed.

His chubby cheeks turned pink when he reminisced about the moment they had created on the same bed.

Jungkook was so dangerously bold that day.

The omega remembers how he first time talked with his alpha on the same bed after provoking taehyung to his limits.

"Hmm, recalling old memories. I see." Taehyung approached from behind back hugging his mate while the latter's gaze stayed on the bed.

"I can't believe, I Pushed you to the limits where your alpha had to come out." The blonde chuckles thinking back to that day.

Taehyung laughed along before taking away their luggage in the closet room.

"Wanna take a shower together, darling?" The alpha offered watching his mate removing the overcoat and shocks.

"Yeah, I really want to soak in a hot water bath." The older of them sighed taking off his dangling earrings.

"I'll fill the bathtub."

"Thanks, honey." Jungkook smiled watching his mate disappear into the bathroom.

Moments like this feel so warmly domestic to him. The little things his husband does for him make Omega's heart still warm up.

A few minutes later, The couple was soaked in the bubble bath. Taehyung slowly massaged his mate's tensed shoulders while jungkook relaxed himself in his husband's hold.

"Mm... It feels nice."

The alpha smiled seeing his wife loosening his body completely.

It's been a while since they had a moment like this for themselves. He always has pack duties to finish so they rarely get any time to relax and enjoy anything romantic peacefully.

"let me take care of your hair wash."

Jungkook slowly nodded still in the haze of comfort provided by his alpha's calming scent and warm water of bubble bath.