Chapter 23

The next day, taehyung was forced by his father to attend the meeting at the pack office as an elder of the packs were very mad and disappointed with the future alpha of their pack for his current stunts. 

Taehyung was refusing to leave his omega alone in the house with his mother but Mr. Kim didn't listen at all and dragged his son with him to give a proper apology to the elders' committee of the pack. 

"It's okay, taehyungie. Go, I will manage here." Jungkook softly ensured buttoning his alpha's shirt who was looking at the blonde with concerned eyes.

"I really don't want to leave you all alone, that too with my mom. I know she will try to pull something in my absence. Let me send you to Jimin's place till I return, babe." Taehyung pleaded but jungkook just shook his head closing the last button before adjusting the collars.

"No, Alpha. We can't run away over such small things every time, right? If I want to make a place for myself in this house, then I have to do it by staying here beside this is my home now as well. I will deal with your mom. Don't worry about me. It's just for a few hours." Omega responded with a gentle smile.

Alpha felt so proud to have such strong omega as his mate. Jungkook wasn't backing away or losing his hope makes taehyung very prideful.

"You're so strong, koo. I love you" Ravenette embraced his slight short omega wife in his long arms bestowing a few deep kisses on golden locks.

" I love you too. Don't be worried about me." Jungkook reassures hugging his tall alpha with a warm smile.

The couple pulled away after a few seconds as taehyung's father keep shouting from downstairs making raven haired roll his ebony eyes which made his omega giggle.

"Now go." Jungkook literally have to push Ravenette to the door as he kept denying to leave being all pouty and puffy.

Taehyung and his father left with their chauffeur as the head maid closed the doors behind them. Jungkook was standing behind her to wave his husband goodbye for a few hours.

He wanted to bake something today for his alpha so hyemi and blonde were discussing what taehyung used to like in his childhood when Mrs. Kim made an entry in the living room.

Her head held high wearing elegant clothes with heels even inside the house. 

"Hyemi, bring me my tea." Alpha woman ordered as old woman bowed before disappearing into the kitchen leaving jungkook alone with the eunha.

Jungkook was about to walk away not wanting to face eunha on his first day of periods. He was already feeling on the edge today with all the tiny cramps.  But the woman had other plan so she yelled halting the blonde in one place.

"What kind of spell you have cast on my son that he doesn't even want to look at us anymore hmm?" Mrs. Kim started her taunting session and jungkook at this rate just sighed instead of answering the alpha lady. He was really trying his best not to explode because he already feel a headache coming just from the woman's irritating voice.

"You must be feeling very proud right now, don't you? That you've hit a jackpot after trapping my son in your dirty web. I know people like you very well who can Go to any extent to fulfill their own selfish desires. And then you've already sold yourself, so what's more left to lose for you right? You have already sold your shame, respect and dignity so what more can be expected from a prostitute like you. I can't believe you've got my son wrapped around your fingers with this dirty tainted body of yours." Eunha belittled with malignancy in her voice and poison in his words.

Till now jungkook was controlling himself but now the water was going above his head. He was only enduring Mrs. Kim's hideous remarks just because he doesn't want to disrespect an elder that too his husband's mother. He wanted to refrain from talking back but looks like it won't work anymore. He can't let himself be degraded like this every single time he faces eunha.