Chapter 20

A week passed with a couple busy focusing on jungkook's shifting training. He's getting better and taehyung's alpha was supporting and encouraging omega all along. Jungkook's omega wolf was as well trying her best. 

Their mind links are developing with each other and their bond was becoming stronger by the day. They can now read and sense one another's emotions and feelings.

It was so mythic and unique revolution for jungkook. 

But blonde had noticed light tension in his alpha's eyes. Taehyung doesn't let it show to his mate but jungkook isn't blind, he can feel his alpha's stress. Omega knows the time is close, they must be near and will find them any moment.

"Taehyungie" a delicate call from his omega made alpha look up from the book at which he was staring for the last 15 minutes. 

Jungkook understood that he was just pretending to read because the man has been on the same page for several minutes now.

"Yes, angel?" 

Blonde sat beside his alpha on the couch looking at him with concerned gaze.

"Is something bothering you?" Omega questioned watching alpha's expression go a slight tensed.

"N-no, babe. Why are you asking suddenly?" 

"Tae, I know you have been stressed lately. I can feel it so please don't try to hide it. I'm your mate and just like you supported me in my tough phase, I want to do the same." Jungkook retorted taking his alpha's hand into his.

Taehyung bestowed a a weak smile. His heart felt warm at his omega's words. He is not the only one who's giving his 100% in their relationship, jungkook also wants to give his best.

Ravenette didn't want to worry his mate that's why he avoided Sharing anything to jungkook.

"It's just... I'm worried about you. I don't care what they say or do to me. I just don't want you to get hurt, I won't be able to control myself if any of them tried to do something to you." Alpha uttered in a gravel voice.

"I know as long as you are protecting me, no one will have the guts to even touch my hair." Jungkook voiced with his head held high.

"You have that much faith in me?" Alpha felt encouraged.

"An omega should never be afraid of anything when they know their alpha is able to tear apart anyone coming for their way." Omega let out with enthusiasm making his alpha's chest puff out in proud, all the tension and pessimism disappearing as the alpha inside taehyung howled at the faith and trust their omega have in him.

Taehyung cupped his mate's face and gave a long chasm kiss on his forehead. 

"Thank you for encouraging me, love." Alpha muttered in a a gentle voice and jungkook brushed raven locks from taehyung's forehead lovingly.

Soon, An enormous wall of gray clouds approaches, the anticipation grows ever so slightly with each passing moment. The warm sun-filled afternoon slowly begins its descent into a cold breezy evening.

Even though it was merely noontime, the sky being all dark and cloudy hid the sun behind the thick grey curtains, making it feel like it was already evening and dusk had already fallen.

The air was thick and a dull roar, much like a snare drum, reverberates across the sky. Tall trees cower from the harsh wind while leaves soar through the air. With an earth-shattering roar, lightning cleaved through the sky mirroring on the lake water.

A few tiny droplets fall from the canopy above onto the carpet of green blades. The sound of pitter-patter tapping on the window indicated the rain has started.