chapter 27

!! Double update!! Because you guys deserve it.❤~~~

Back at the Kim house, eunha and Dong Gun sat in their humongous green garden with the head alpha's dog a.k.a Yoo Jae-myung standing behind Mr. Kim. 

The man's face alone can tell how evil and greedy he must be.

"Our plan of marrying taehyung to So Yeon failed!" The alpha lady thuds his fist on the white coffee table as his husband raises his brow at her.

"It wasn't 'our' plan. That was your plan and it failed so pathetically." The head alpha snickered making Jae Myung smirk. Eunha sighed shaking her head.

"So do something before your son announces that slut is the Luna of this pack!"

"He will never obtain that title. He's just a whore. Do you think people of the pack will ever accept a slut like him as their future Luna?" Dong Gun Scoffed drinking a whiskey.

"I know but he has stayed long enough. It's time for him to get out of here. I can't stand his slutty existence in my perfect home anymore." The woman hissed in irritation sipping on her herbal tea.

"Alpha, Luna. If you don't mind then I have a good plan in my mind to alleviate that omega permanently." Jae Myung interrupted bowing his head as he spoke out.

The Kim couple looked at the man before sharing a glance.

"Sure, Jae Myung. I know you must've some really useful plans but not now."The head alpha's reply made the smile on Eunha's lips fall instantly.

"It's not the right time. We have a big event coming up. The annual gathering of the six largest packs in Korea, this time it is going to be held at our pack and I don't want any kind of drama before the gathering party. You know it's a very important event, we can't let down our pack's reputation because of our household matters. We will deal with that omega once the party is over." The head alpha declared and Eunha had no choice but to agree because the pack's reputation was something she would never mess with.

After all, all the high profile and luxurious life they're living eventually come from the position of dong gun.

The annual gathering party comes once every year held between the six largest packs in Korea. Busan, Daegu, Gyeonggi, Gwacheon, Gwangju and Incheon.

The purpose of this gathering simply is to make the bond stronger between these packs and also to avoid future conflicts about pack boundaries. It's almost like a business. You maintain your relations with others and they provide help when needed.

They have been carrying this gathering for generations to keep the peace between the packs but because of the increasing economy, there are always a few issues going on under the calm surface.

Now this time it will be held in the Daegu pack so the responsibility of preparing for the party will be completely on pack people and head alpha.

That's the sole reason Dong Gun doesn't want to mess with jungkook right now because it might get unwanted attention and he will be needing taehyung so it's best not to anger his son before such an important event.

•••

At min house:

Jimin and jungkook were giggling over the gossip while making gimbap.

It's fun to make it when you have an assisting partner in the kitchen.

"Gguk, when's your heat coming?" Orange head omega asked out of nowhere but jungkook didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

It was common to talk about heat between the omegas.

"Umm, maybe next month. I'm running out of suppressants. Remind me to buy it when we go out next time." Blonde retorts rolling the fillings of rice and veggies in the dried seaweed sheets.