Chapter 31

The day of an annual gathering party arrived like it was just tomorrow the Kim couple returned to the mansion.

The manor was serene today as the party will be held at the pack house.

Mr and Mrs. Kim had retired early in the morning to watch over the final preparations and last-minute invitations while taehyung was under the load of guest's comfortable staying arrangements.

He was managing from food,drinks, and decorations to the different leisures of the demanding guests, thankfully Yoongi was there to help the alpha as much as he could.

Even though taehyung was so busy, the man managed to slip away for half an hour just to shop an outfit for his mate.

Jungkook didn't do any preparations as he wasn't attending the party anyways.

Well, that's what Eunha has threatened him and this time omega also didn't fight about it because he wasn't comfortable joining in such a huge event.

He would rather remain at home and have his peaceful sleep than be a part of a fake rich-ass glimmery party.He respects the old traditions but Blonde also know everyone just shows up for their own profit not to continue any ancient customs so let's not lie here.

Taehyung drive back home after fetching the outfit he had selected for his mate.

Kim family has personal designers always ready to prepare urgent outfits for them so taehyung only had to contact his stylist to send him the best party costumes for his omega.

The designer sent a few pictures, taehyung selected one of them and the stylist just needed to do little fittings.

Taehyung has every curve and corner of jungkook's body imprinted in his brain like the back of his hand, specially measured by his own arm 'tape' so the fitting was done awesome.

Ravenette jogged towards their shared bedroom and flung open the door making his mate squeak out loud as Omega just came out of the bathroom only in a towel.

"Taehyung! You scared the hell out of me." The blonde took a breath of relief seeing it was his husband.

"Sorry, darling." Alpha sheepishly smiled locking the door behind him while omega went to blow dry his golden wet locks.

"As much as I love to see you looking all sexy in that towel, my angel... I will need you to hurry up a little and wear this outfit, get ready in 30 minutes and meet me at the main gate because we are going to be late."Taehyung spoke taking away the blow dryer from baffled omega's hands and drying his fluffy blonde locks by himself.

"What do you mean? Where am I going?" Jungkook had no idea why his husband wanted him to get ready.

"You're coming to the party." Taehyung declared turning the noisy machine off.

Jungkook delivered a shock face to his husband before whining and making pouty baby faces like a child ready to throw a tantrum.

"I don't want to ~"

"But you have to, love. You're my mate and now also part of the Kim family so your presence is must." Alpha conversed while making his mate stand from the dressing table.

"Taehyungie~" blonde groaned stomping his foot lightly when Alpha snatched away his towel as he was now standing all butt naked in front of his husband.

The shame of nakedness long gone from the couple's life.

Omega really didn't want to go so he purposely fell on the bed still unclothed burying his face in his mate's pillow.

taehyung unpacked the dress fetching the pair of lace panties from their wardrobe.

Taehyung sighed before walking closer to his bare bum mate and lifted him from the bed like a doll.