Chapter 5

It was a long day for taehyung. He couldn't control his thoughts about venus. His mind was only filled with a specific blonde Omega,  alpha was chanting his name instead of breathing and his heartbeats increased each time omega's thoughts passed through his brain. His alpha wolf was going crazy inside, ready to unleash and take what is supposedly his. His omega.

Raven-haired was going all crazy within his own perceptions when his childhood best friend showed up sitting beside the stressed alpha. Taehyung's pheromones were all sour and suffocating the place.

"Calm down, tae." Pink-haired rubbed his friend's back as he kept staring into space.

"How can I Hyung? Tell me, how should I calm my screaming wolf who is dying to get a glimpse of venus." Ravenette said with a mix of emotions twinkling in his twilight orbs.

"Taehyung, I know how you're feeling because I experienced it when I first saw my jiminie. I couldn't stay still for a moment if I didn't get his smell around 2 miles. I couldn't breathe properly if I don't meet him for even a single day. I felt those slaughtering moments when we had to separate for a long month just so I can receive my training as first in command alpha for you." Yoongi tells his story and taehyung listen to it quietly.

"Even though fated mate bonds don't exist anymore, you can still feel the strong pull towards your special ones. It isn't as effective as fated ones but it still makes you restless and do you know the fun fact is that, you can avoid it if you want. You can reject it... and you have to tae. Venus might be your Wolf's chosen omega but your parents will not let your wolf win against their pride in a pack. They'll never accept him as their Luna, he will only suffer more." Yoongi explained and the raven-haired alpha doesn't even utter a word. His clenched jaw was proof of how much he was controlling himself from screaming and attacking his Hyung who is only telling the truth. A painful truth.

"Forget about him taehyung. You'll soon have to choose from your parents given choices and have to take responsibility for the pack. Focus on it. You'll eventually forget about venus's existence if you won't go near him. So promise me that you won't try to meet him." Pink-haired alpha looked at his childhood friend who was now gawking at short height alpha.

"I-i can't. I can't promise it Hyung. I know what I'm dreaming is impossible but can't I at least have something I desired for once in my life? Do I really not deserve an ounce of happiness in my life, Hyung? I just want to get venus out of that hell hole. I want to make him smile. I want to be the reason behind his happiness. I want to be his world... The world he can fly freely in. I wanna keep him protected in my arms." Taehyung spoke with starry eyes and yoongi realise something at that moment, his friend can't be stopped by anyone now. 

Taehyung has completely lost his heart to the omega venus...A brothel's prostitute, and now nobody can stop that impossible love from growing between two souls. If venus has also fallen for taehyung then their love will become imperishable. Their bond  is already so Strong, he can sense it... He can see it in taehyung's eyes that his alpha has long accepted the venus as his omega and now there's no turning back.

So he didn't force taehyung to forget and move on. 

"I won't stop you because I can't. But always remember that if you really want this then be ready to fight the world for venus, taehyung...because your journey is not going to be anywhere near simple. Only give hope to venus if you're ready yourself because that omega will solely depend on you, you'll be the only one who he'll lean on so I hope you're ready to take two lives of responsibility." Yoongi talked maintaining crucial eye contact with taehyung as if making him realise how much serious the entire situation is and raven haired alpha seem eager to make the omega his.

"Thank you, Hyung. I will remember everything you just said and yes, I will bring my venus into my life and I'll take full responsibility for him. I'll not let a single tear come into his eyes. I'm ready to fight with this world for my venus." Taehyung spoke with a determined expression and honest declarations which made his childhood friend smile and puff his chest in pride.