Chapter 30

It took three entire days and two long nights for the couple to calm down thoroughly.

Taehyung was an unstoppable beast and jungkook accepted everything given by his mate with a smile.

The pain and pleasure were equally parted but the color of love made even the darkest emotion beautiful.

And for jungkook, the love of taehyung was his everything so was the beast hidden inside his mate.

There was no reason for him to be mad at his alpha but taehyung's guilt was eating his whole heart alive after seeing his mate in a barely conscious position when his rut calmed down.

The soft white canvas Alpha used to admire was now painted in red and purple with his teeth and littered with love marks. Sea-green sparkling eyes bit puffed and red from exhaustion.
Fingerprints engraved over each curve of his figurine left taehyung's heart aching with immense pain.He can't even meet his eyes with jungkook.

The drive to their Kim house was as silent as standing in a graveyard at midnight.

Jungkook tried to assure his mate by placing a consoling hand over Ravenette's shoulder only to see Alpha biting his lower lip to control the pooled tears in his eyes.

Omega's emerald spheres grew wide in surprise and worry before the car's tire screeched with Alpha pushing on the brakes parking the car beside the road.

Taehyung drooped his head on the steering wheel, both hands constricting around the wheel as his shoulder shook and in the next second,a loud sob fled his lips.

Jungkook panicked leaning his body close to his sobbing husband.

"Tae?! What happened?" The blonde tried to make his husband look at him but Alpha was feeling too peccant to even look at his mate.

"Look at me, taehyung." Jungkook finally managed to pull up his mate who had his whole face mashed in tears.

"K-koo I am sorry... I am not worthy of you. I promised that I'll protectyou but look what I've done, I hurt you. I'm a monster! Look what I did toyou!" Taehyung cried like there was no tomorrow while Omega cupped his husband's face wiping away the endless trail of tears.

"Shh... No alpha. Stop thinking like that. You did nothing wrong, it's your instincts and I will never blame you. You're my other half, taehyung. Your every ounce, your every cell, every side... It's all mine. You've accepted meeven though I was broken, tainted and beyond repair... You still chose methen why do you think I won't accept the beast in you? That beast is mine,He's alpha of my omega." Jungkook's lush orbs twinkled holding immense love for taehyung.

Alpha couldn't help but shed more tears finally hugging his gorgeous omega with a deep sob.

"Do you know how much I love you koo? You are my shining baby star,my love and my everything. You mean more to me than anyone in this entire world and you shouldn't accept any pain given even by me because I vowed to only give you smile and happiness. It breaks me to see the way Itreated you in my rut. Even if it was out of instinct, this shouldn't have happened. I should have controlled my wolf better. No one has the right tomake even a sole scar on you, not even me."Taehyung's words straight up reached Omega's heart he felt like falling in love with the same man all over again.

His husband not only values his feelings but also teaches him how heshouldn't need to take anyone's bullshit just because they're related to him.Not even his husband.

"Alright, I got it. I will not let anyone hurt me anymore but what happened in the last three days, I forgive you for that. Don't cry now, mybig alpha puppy! I know you love me so much and I know you can never cause me any pain intentionally." Omega cupped his mate's fluffy cheekswhich are too cute for an alpha as strong as him but jungkook adores everypart of his other half... Be it a soft baby one or a strong alpha one.