Chapter - 52

Mia POV-
It is 12 in the afternoon,
Vaarin held my hand from his one hand and was busy talking on phone from his other hand.
My other hand was holding his biceps as I was eagerly looking around.

I, Vaarin, Sam, Alex, Pari and Sid were doing shop hoping. We had bought few things and gifts from some luxury brands and now we were busy doing street shopping.

I was wearing a simple floral Anarkali with a black bag, Vaarin was in a button down white shirt and blue denim looking as handsome as ever.

I pulled him to one of the stalls and he came without any complaints. I started looking at the miniature wooden handicraft. Our friend group was in a nearby shop- Alex and Sam together, and Pari and Sid together.

I started to looking at the small animals and flower wooden toys. I was looking at each very eagerly hence couldn't notice Vaarin disappearing from my side. I moved forward to look for more items present in the stall only to be stopped by someone.

I looked behind, it was Vaarin who was holding my wrist, and gave him a confused look at the smile he had. Suddenly he tugged me closer, I moved a little closer to him, his smiled grew wider and my brows eased as a small smile tug at the end of my lips because of his smile.

He pulled me more close, and my breath hitched, we had a little distance between us and now everything seemed to blur around. His smile vanishing and intensity but warmth, admiration and soo much tenderness reflected on his face.

And the last gap between us was covered when he took a step forward, my open hair flew back because of the direction of the wind. My mouth was little opened in curiosity and anticipation of his next move as everything seemed moving slowly around us.
I suddenly feel cold metal on my wrist.

I removed my eyes from his and looked down at our hands, he had made me wear a pair very pretty bangle. It was so mesmerising, just what I had loved! So prettyyyyyy and so elegant!

 It was so mesmerising, just what I had loved! So prettyyyyyy and so elegant!

I took away my hand from his grip to touch the bangle, then I loooked at him with the biggest cheeky smile "It soo goddamn pretty" I said as my eyes again went to the set and I moved my hands up in the air to listen to its chimes

"It soo goddamn pretty" I said as my eyes again went to the set and I moved my hands up in the air to listen to its chimes.
My face had sole admiration for the gift but sooo much love and respect for the person who gifted it.
I looked up at him to find him staring at me with same expression and smiling.
He kissed my forehead, I kept my hand on his chest as my eyes closed to savour the moment.