Chapter - 45

"So what do you plan to do now?" Vaarin's voice pulled me out of my musing.

Living in the outskirts give you a disadvantage or maybe an advantage that it takes hell a time to reach the city.

I frowned at his question as I look back at the trees passing us "now I plan to go there and maybe meet everyone andddd eat food for sure" I shrugged as I look at him.

"No, I don't mean like right now but you know" he pushed the break as we come across very first red light, this mean we have entered the city.

"No I don't" I turned to look at him as concerns covers my face " What do you mean Vaarin? You can say it directly it's not like I will eat you if you do so" I laughed at my joke to make the surrounding lighter. He smiled too, if anyone of us can eat other one it's surely him, oh god his anger! I'm so grateful he doesn't get angry easily. And then there is me, who can have a sore mood for literally anything. But I guess I can eat him too but by taunting him continuously. Ha ha ha , one of my very useful skills.

"Mia, I" he entwined our hands "I , look it's, you know. You have been staying at home for almost a month now, it's not like I have any, any issues with that in fact you being in the home is almost the best thing for me. But" he speed up the car before continuing "the thing is even if you bare your expense and very much self sufficient even if not then I am and always be there to support you" he move his head as he took a breath in "finically, emotionally or any else way but you know always it's not money. Trust me when I say I absolutely repugnance, despise that stupid ahole Advik Saxena" By this time I was very curiously looking at him, when the last time was he this nervous and couldn't come straight? He always talk to the point rather than beating around the bush, this habit of his irritated me a bit always but right at this moment I found this beating around the bush Vaarin very vexing.

"But keeping my ego aside" his grip getting tighter on my hand and his eyes not leaving the road for even a millisecond " I want you to join your company back, Mia try to keep your personal and professional life as separate as you can, But you have quite made a mess of it" he whispered the last part to himself, I didn't counter because I knew he was right. "I never want our relationship comes in the way your career, I don't want you to waste your two year hard work just like that. How much Advik own that building , that company you have very much equal rights in it not just because of the paper but because of all the sweat you have put into it..I" I was enraged.

"Vaarin please stop. Do you even realise what you are talking about?" How can he just like that tell me to go back to the person who is the sole reason for so many mishap is my life.

"Mia I very well know what I'm saying cool down and think what I'm saying"

" are you crazy?" Think about it, the person you are saying is responsible was the person who made you laugh so many time, he was the person because of whom you are self sufficient, Vaarin is not telling you to go back to Advik but to your company, your dream,your job one of many places that gives you sheer happiness.

Shut up, just shut up! You both have lost your mind.

I just couldn't let my sensible side think as the only thing running in my mind was how easily Advik told me to break my engagement, also how he played with me and my trust.

"Look Vaarin if you have any problem then say directly to me you don't need to pull up the unnecessary topic of Advik and the company. I myself don't want to stay unemployed for long while find one way or another. Please just don't mingle" I clicked my tongue.

At this moment I was too irked to realise the depth of Vaarins' want, he wanted me to go back and do the thing which I loved and not just anywhere but to the place I have created. Leaving behind the fact that he really do detest Advik. Advik, he was my so good friend but what he did can never be acceptable, or maybe I just want a person that I can hold responsible for my wrong doings with Vaarin feelings-