Chapter - 48

Third person POV-

Vaarin looked at front and immediately turn the steering wheel to the left and stepped on the break. Both of their's compeletly shook as the looked at their front for solid one minute not just relesing what hapened.

Mia was the first one to recover from the shock, She looked at Vaarin with concerned filled in her eyes "Vaarin, are you good?" But all she got in reply was silence. She didn't paid much attention to it and opened her seatbelt to get out of the class.

Mia went near the zebra crossing end where the boy was standing. If Mia hadn't screamed then this boy might have been taking his last breaths right now.

"Hey, little boy. Why are roaming at at this time?" She scooted in front of him

"Woh Didi, I was going back home. I'm sorry I was busy I didn't see your car coming" The boy innocently reply as he didn't want to drag the matter further.

"Next time make sure to focus on road. Today thank god nothing happened but we don't want this to repeat. Just look while crossing or atleast travel with and elder" Mia said in a very calm voice to make the boy undersstand "Okay?" She smiled ask.

"Okay Didi" The child gave a bright smile, a tatic to lessen her anger.

Mia ruffled his hair at his cuteness and asked his name.

"Arjun, Arjun Rathore" He was roughly 14 and his face dripped innocence.

"My dear Arjun, now go back. Okay? and please take nice care of yourself, you are very important to many people- your parents, your friends, and someone vey special!" Arjun blushed at Mia's last statement and Mia chuckled at his reaction. She stood up and ruffled his hair again.

"Bye, Mr. Arjun Rathore. Hope to meet you again but at different circumstances" Mia cheerfully said.

The boy waved back at her as he went to the wedding hall nearby, Mia waved back at him.

Mia sighed and walked back to car. She sat and said "God knows what has gotten in todays generation parents letting there kid go out all alone." as she fixed her seat belt. 

Her perhipal view got glimpse of Vaarin who was still sitting in the same position, Mia shook his hand she called out his name. And that was enough to pull out Vaarin out of his shock.

"Oh my god, Mia, I'm so sorry. Are you okayy? Is the ..is the " Vaarin said with remorse on his face as he looked at the road "is the child okay! So stupid of me-"

"Vaarin, Vaarin cool down. The boy is absoluetly fine, I'm perfectly fine." she showed him her hands "See no scrath at all. It's fine" 

Vaarin held her hand as he scanned till he completely statisfied. "I.. I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry.. I.. Intentionally" 

Mia freed her hand to touch his arms and gave him a smile "Hey Vaarin. I know. It was pure mitake. I get it. You're fine I'm fine, The boy is fine, none of us is hurt. That is a good thing right. Let's not think abt it anymore." Vaarin sighed before nodding his head and he moved forward to kiss top of her head. His lips stayed there for a little and Mia smiled hard looking at his care, Only if she knew why was he so anxious. 

"I'm grateful that you and the boy is safe" Vaarin aid backing off. And when I tell Vaarin Ahuja is only grateful for the things which he finds grateful. As a boy born with silver spoon in his mouth, he isn't grateful for lot many things. 

He started driving, all focus on road.

They reached home. And Mia did notice Vaarin's silence but she was too tired to say anything.

She changed and asked Vaarin to also join her on bed. But she slept without noticing if he even came to bed or not.

 NEXT MORNING-
Mia's POV- 

I streched my hands as a moan escaped my lips. Oh god this wasn't a good sleep at all. I opened to  witness Vaarin's side completely creaseless.

 I heaved a big sigh as I turned to back with closed eyes. The excat moment i heard footsteps in our room, From the odour I could tell its Vaarin. 

He seem very quite from last night, I thought that he also too tired but when I think of it now it all seem a little different.

It was sweet that hee cared but he was too shocked? Plus I know he is a man of few wods but he always smile at me, from last night he seems to lost.

I was to busy in my thoughts to realise Vaarin sitting at the bed at my side. He bent down and kissed my forehead, then only I was out of my musing.  

"You also have frown while sleeping, how unquie" I could completlely ssense the humour in his vocie.

I opened to see him very close to my face "Who said I was sleeping?" He laughed at my tone of answering and leaned forward to join our forehead.

"Good Morning Ms. Gupta" That's his new nickname for me from last few days.

"Good morning Mr.  Sweaty" ya, I change my nickname for him according to the circumstances. 

He again laughed. I like when he laughs. 

He moved back so I could sit and I did. 

"So?" I asked 

"Sooo?" he asked with a raised brow

"What are you doing today Mr. Fiance?" I teasingly asked

"Why? does Ms. Fiance want to do something today?" He asked back while standing up opening his jacket. To distract/control myslef from drooling at his body I leaned back at the headboard and picked up my phone. 

This guy straight up the best creation of god I swearr, Chef's kiss. 

"I am always free for you Mia. What is the point of all this if we don't get to spend time together?" I smiled back at him.

I stood from the bed, The t-shirt hanging low from my shoulder. I pecked his lips while making way towards the washroom.

"Okay then my future husband, Drop me at J&A events, and sort out your work till Lunch. We are going on a date" Oh my god. When I think of it all seems so pecuiler! Me and Vaarin. an year ago I would have never thought this is possible. Sometimes it just feel too unreal, too perfect. 

Mia shut up with your over "Optimistic" Self.

I heard a knock at Bathroom's door "Mind if I join?" Vaarin's voice laced mischief.

"Varriinn" I whined.

_____

Guys, I survived 11th. 

Yup, I'm alive. 
Wish me luck for 12th. 

LOVEEE YOUUU ALL TOO DAMN MUCHHH <3

With love,

Yours
J🦋💗

3/3/23