Chapter- 50

Mia PoV-

Sitting at the window side of the plane, I was astonished by the view outside!
It was sunset, the sky was at the prettiest shade of orange!

"Ma'am, your tea" the air hostess served me with a smile and I returned her the smile.

I took one sip of my chai, and it relieved all the stress I had gotten in last 3 hours.
Hastily packing things, trying to contact Roshni, Vaarin trying to contact Rishabh sir and us ,booking the flight to Udaipur.

If not Vaarin's assistant I don't think we would be sitting in the business class rn, it's a hustle to book a flight last moment.

I looked up when I couldn't handle Vaarin's gaze at me anymore.

"What happened?" I asked as I stared in his eye.
He faintly smiled as his finger caressed the end on lips.

"You look gorgeous" His statement was enough to make me blush. I haven't even wore anything special, in the hurry of making to the airport I wore the first thing which came in my hand- which turned out be a casual Anarkali set that Vaarin's mom had bought for me.

I don't know what is happening today-
First not able to contact Advik, lunch with my homies and now this.
The Mia who woke up at the morning wouldn't have thought this.

I slapped his bicep, as tried to hide my blush and shyness. I held his hand and leaned on his shoulder. A sigh came out of my mouth as I closed my eyes in relaxation .

"What do you think is happening?" I finally voiced out my thoughts to him as I looked up at him, he got a little tense but did not look at me.

He seeped out a sigh before answering-
"I don't know" his beard rubbed against my forehead when he spoke, giving me a tingling sensation. He continued
"All I know is Rishabh was going to get married to Amyra,
And now mom is calling me that he isn't marrying her but R.." We were intruded by the air hostess who served us our dinner. I untangled my hands from him and sat straight!

"Ya, it is very weird" the frown on my hand deepen " Pari said she will try to come as soon as possible and sammy and Alex are coming from the first flight of tomorrow, acha Shilpa aunty, Jay uncle and his wife arrived?" I asked as I sanitised my hands.

His jaw tightened, I should have guessed he doesn't like talking about his dad and step mom
"Yup they have" he looked at me smiled after noticing my expression.
Was I making a funny face?
My thought made me frown.

His lips landed on my forehead first before my lips. It was a delicate kiss, so much feelings and love was in it. He broke it and kissed my nose.
My face was still like a statue sinking each second of it. You start I'll be back from washroom.

I came out my trance and nodded at him after giving him a smile.

I took the first bite in as I adjusted the dupatta with my other hands as my mind went a mess.
Something is going to happen, I don't feel good!

Whyyy god whyyy?? Why after all this? When I'm feeling everything is right? Vaarin & I, my career! Why you have to do this!?

Cool down Mia you are over reacting, it's fine, Vaarin is fine! Everything will be great!

It will be na 🥹

—————
With love
Yours,
J 💕

Date - 17/09/2023

The one who really cares shouldn't be suffering bcs of the one who doesn't!