chapter-13

"Vaarin please stand up" I moved forward and touched his arm to make him stand up.

He looked at me like he didn't believe in what I'm saying!

Did he really expect me to accept his proposal?

He still looked at me with sadness in his eyes and it started bothering me,

"Vaarin, look I just consider you as my friend, I can't be your girlfriend Vaarin," I said and with my hands, I tried to get him up.

He slowly stood up and looked down at me,

"Vaarin don't get me wrong but I don't like you" lier "plus I don't want to be anyone girlfriend at this point of my life, My current focus is not this Vaarin" I explained more as I looked down, feeling shameful

"It's fine" my head snapped at his face to see a forced smile.

"Maybe I was just too quick to ask this question!" He said as he released a chuckle

"I'm sorry Vaarin.." I mumbled

"No, no you do not need to feel Sorry" he said and I could totally hear the sadness in his voice " I understand" he said and I looked into his eyes, it had lots of questions, it had sadness and disappointment!

Did he go this far for the bet? He must be kidding!

Hey it's not necessary he is doing it for the bet, maybe he genuinely has feelings for you-

Ya just keep making excuses so that you can accept him, just know that Vaarin is not the guy for you stop simp-ing for bad guys for fuck sake!

"It was nice arrangements though" I tried to make it less awkward for both of us

He made his way towards the car

"Let's go I will drop you home"

I genuinely felt sad for making him feel him upset but-

But you won't let him use you, good.

Now as you have hurt his manly ego he won't be behind you anymore
And even if he will be then he knows you don't have any feelings for him.

I took a breath in and saw the dark view from the mountain for the last time, the sun is already set!

And I sat in the car!

----

The car ride went extremely silent, not even music there, just the sound of both of us breathing.

He stopped the car where he picked me from, and all the moments of the day flashed in my mind from.us being so happy in the afternoon and then all upset and awkward now!

I looked at him who was still staring at the road like if he could then he would break the road in two!

"Vaarin, it was a great day thanks a lot for it" I said to which I just earned a nod from him.

An upset sigh released my lips.

"Bye Vaarin, drive safely" I said slowly and was about to open my door

"Mia" I looked at him and he took a deep breath in and held the steering wheel tightly from one hand making his hand veins pop out!

"I wanted this day to be a happy one for you, I- I'm sorry if I spoil it" He said and I looked at him with soft eyes.

You don't hate him, you are just disappointed about what type of person he is!

Said the voice in my head!