Chapter- 22

Hey, so now it's a time-lapse.

Vaarin and Mia both are now separated.

Vaarin is in Singapore handling his worldwide hotel business with the other one along in his hand and climbing the stairs of success. And yes still single.

Mia on the other hand with Advik has worked a lot to make their company name famous in the state and local celebrity. They both started from nothing but now they have people working under them! Mia is single too.

Now rest details are in the chapter! Enjoy!!

Mia POV-

"Thank you Mr. Advik for your words of wisdom. I hope each one of you enjoys the party to the fullest!" The anchor walked off the stage.

Yesterday our company completed 2 years and 50 events. I am very much happy from earning 20k in a month to earning almost 4 lakhs (400,000) per month has been a great achievement for me as an individual but if I talk about our company "J & A events" then we have seriously grown more than I expected us to grow.

Advik has done a commendable job as an owner, a perfect job as a partner, and a marvelous job as a friend!
We both have been very much close to each other compared to the previous years of our college which I would have never even thought!

We are at a restaurant, giving a party to our employees for the 2 years of the company!

"Hmm" Advik took a sip of his drink, he sat next to me after giving encouragement and thank you speech to our workers. I looked at him "so now we finally complete 2 years together-"

"I know right, I thought it would be be hard and we would be broke in the middle" I said as I leaned back at my chair.

"Yaa, Or maybe you killing me when you are angry, no?" He innocently asked.

"Yes, well that scenario is still possible if you don't stop annoying me" I said with an annoying sweet smile.

"Never gonna happen, sweetie" He said coming forward on the table

"Then be ready to die hon" I said leaning forward

"If you will kill me then I will willingly die" he said

"Uuf, stop being cringey, Advik" I said with a puking face "all those old filmy lines" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Man, I thought this one was new" he said with a fake upset face

"Hehe" I faked a laugh as the symbol for him to not irritate me more.

This guy and his over cheesy, oh sorry, over cringey lines.

"But Mia think about it no. Me, you and our babies" he repeated his joke as he dreamily sighed looking upwards

I annoyingly huffed at his joke, or that is what I thought it was, and rolled my eyes "Advik, stop already or I'm giving you poison"

"I will drink it thinking it as a nectar given by you" he said as he held my fingers of the hand kept on the table

"Uuf Advik stooopp" I said but I noticed a little hurt on his face which made me question my tone.

'Was I too rude? Am I overreacting?'

"Why is Samar, Alex, Roshni, and Pari not here?" He asked as his grip on my hand got a little loose.

'Ahh , damn'

I held his hand from both of my hands, "You know they all were pretty busy" I said with a tone with which you can easily make out I'm lying, and on top of that, I smiled.