Chapter- 3

I looked at my office as I stood in front of it, my both hands holding my sling purse. I don't carry a purse but today I did carry a little too much cash if my colleagues asked for a farewell party from me.

This is the last time we are seeing your office.

I know right.

Unless someone will be there to stop you from going.

Ya you are kidding me, I had work for almost 7 months here-

Exactly just 7 months. What if their some stupid contract setted up which states you can't quit before a certain period

Ha ha ha are you kidding it's not like someone loves me here, it's not a cliche office Romance, Mia

What if Rishab Sir Loves you, huh?

OMG Mia, do you have any other thing to do except thinking everyone secretly loves you, their more beautiful people from you plus Rishab Sir is 26.. Nah too old for me, ewww

"Hey Mia, last day at work today?" Here comes the chirpy voice of Pari. She is an Orphan and is Just 18, a year younger than me. She loves me like a sister, even though she can be very annoying but I love to talk to her and listen to her rantings!

"Yes Pari, last day. Is Rishab sir in the office? I will talk to you once he signs my resignation letter" I said as I went near the reception, which was handled by her and saw a client approaching her.

I waited as the clients booked their appointment for an event.

"Yes He is in the office. But someone is with him so You better wait before going in" She said and I moved towards his office after giving her a smile.

You know it's good you imagined that Rishab sir loves you or even likes you cuz what you imagine never happens.

I giggled at my thought as I saw Rishab Sir alone in his office through the glass.

The person must have left.

"May I come in sir?" I asked as I slightly opened the glass door and poked my head in A little bit.

"Oh Mia, Please come in" He said as he glanced at me and then back at his computer screen.

Hmm, a dark blue shirt, black jeans and a nice watch.. His go-to outfits are shirts, jeans, and watches. He looks good in it.

"Good morning Sir" I wished him with a little smile

"Morning, Please give me a minute till then make yourself comfortable" He said as his eyes were still stuck on the computer screen.

"Yes sir, please take your time it's fine" I said as I firmly sat at the seat in front of his desk.

I looked at his office again and tried to avoid staring at him as my mantra states 'If a guy stares at you, you won't be comfortable so don't stare at a guy maybe he feels uncomfortable too'

My phone pinged. My heart became cold and I closed my eyes after a quick glance at him. He doesn't want distraction while working, a strictly professional person You know.

I opened my eyes to still find him busy and took it as a chance to check my phone after releasing an Inaudible sigh.

'Do you have any plans for lunch?' it was from Roshni

Omg, yesterday we went to dinner without her, and today I was planning to take Pari out for Lunch, shit-- wait, Pari, Roshni, and me, Yup this would work.

My hands were about to text her back when I heard footsteps from the Washroom.

"Rishi, has Naruvi di texted you?" I turned back to look at a guy in a Maroon shirt, blue denim jeans, and black hair coming towards us while looking at his phone with a frown.