Chapter -42

Writer Pov-

Vaarin pulled Mia closer, only if it was possible. Their lips were just blending into each other.

Vaarin held Mia's thigh and pulled her up. Mia unconsciously let her legs wrap around his torso, totally lost in the amazing feeling.

Walking inside, not letting their lip separate.
As they started climbing the stairs they finally left each other lips free to breathe.

They both looked into each other eyes, Mia kept her head on the crook of his neck and wrapped her hands around him.

"I missed you so much, I was so damn scared! I .. I thought maybe we will have to end.." Her vulnerable voice, which was in the middle of breaking down, was stoped by Vaarin.

"Shhh, It's fine, now I'm here with you, we are together. Nothing of that sort happened" He cooed as he entered the master bedroom.

Mia sniffled her tears as she was made to sit on the bed, She looked down at her lap with tears still in her eyes. Vaarin kneels down in front of her. He held both of her hands in one hand and with his other hand, he made her look into his eyes.

"Mia, please don't cry. You know I'm an asshole, seeing Advik talk all that rubbish I lost my shit. I, I thought that you might leave me as you had spent more time with him, not me, 5 months is nothing in front of 5 years. I was afraid, that what we have will come to an end. And trust me I didn't want to let you go again." Vaarin voice held missries too. His own mind wasn't at peace, how will it even be? these two seriously have so many things to work upon.

"You are an asshole!" Mia exclaimed with a happy smile as she leaned to hug him.
"you are such a big asshole" Vaarin bewildered. Mia tilted her head to come close to him.
"But" Mia broke the hug and held his both hands "doesn't matter, how much big of an asshole you are. What matters is I want to spend the rest of my life with you, with the person who is in front of me right now, or the person who has always made me feel so special and loved. And if that person is an asshole then it doesn't matter, I just need you, only you" Mia couldn't miss the glimpse of happiness in his eyes, ya like she couldn't hide the admiration and love from her eyes.

"I too want to spend my life with the over-dramatic, overthinking and just extra person in front of me" Vaarin passed a cheeky smile to her. Mia was smiling too until she completely understood his statement.

"Haw, I'm over at everything huh?" She questioned back, fake offended.

"Aur nahi tu kya?" With this Vaarin received a light slap on his biceps, Mia was astonished to see him talking in Hindi, his accent held that foreign thing but dang it was something.
"I'm extra, huh?" while saying that Mia slapped his other bicep, and then a few more slaps.

As Vaarin felt the stinging pain, he held her hands and pushed her back. Now he was lying beside her. Mia get her hands out of his grip and then used his hands as her pillow. Both of their legs were half on the ground and they were just lying there. Vaarin started playing with Mia's hand, rotating her engagement ring, cracking her knuckle, touching her fingertips, or just holding it in his hand.

"Vaarin?" Mia asked him coming out of her dreamland "hmm?" came his angelic voice
"We are making the bed wet" with that Mia chuckled.

"Are you feeling cold? Do you want to change?" Vaarin took out his hand from under her head as he turned his body towards her and rested himself on his hand.

"Nope, it feels good" Mia replied, as she liked the feeling of cold wind making her sticky clothes cold and the occasional shivers.

Vaarin took a strand of her wet in his hand deep in thoughts.