Chapter- 4

Currently, I was sipping my Iced Coffee while Scrolling Instagram and Occasionally laughing at Roshni and Pari conservation, They seem to get along pretty well. We all were waiting for our food to arrive.

"Mia, do you seriously don't have any crush?" Roshni asked

"No she doesn't have any only if we don't include her celebrity Crushes" Pari stated while checking her phone.

My eyes again went to my phone "It's just that I find those celebrities very cute especially their character in the show I have watched" I replied casually and my lips again went to the straw.

"What happened, Pari?" Roshni said, which made me look at Pari and I noticed horror all over her face.

"Pari, is everything good?" I asked as I saw her eyes getting a little tearful

"They want me to leave the orphanage now" She said with her lips downwards, a smile came to my lips before I hugged Pari who just reached to my shoulder.

"Gosh don't worry Remember we have already talked about it, you're living with me" I said as she settled back in her seat while wiping the tears.

"I know but I will miss all the people with whom I had spent my almost entire childhood with" She said with a cute upset face.

"aww Pari who said you won't be able to visit them, all the kids you play with also can't be without you in the orphanage, you can visit them every weekend" I said as my hands went to her shoulders.

"Oh can I? " Pari asked with hope in her eyes, she had seen lots of hardship in her life I'm sure about it, it's not easy to live without anyone in this world but still there is innocence in her and I know she too wants someone who could love her, And I somewhere I knew I would love to give her the elder sister love.

"Yes you can, can I accompany you?" I asked as a sweet smile came to my face after seeing Pari smiling.

"Yes, why not!" She exclaimed " And Roshni, would you like to go with us?" She asked Roshni with a very hopeful look

"Yes I would love to " Roshni said with little wet eyes, I put my hands on her shoulder to comfort her, I knew what she was thinking. The food arrived we all were silently digging in the food when Roshni said "so you guys are planning to live together" "hmm, yes we are" I said with my mouth filled the pizza "actually me being 18, and working so my orphanage can't allow me to extend my stay there" Pari replied as she played with the food in her plate.

"But that's absolutely fabulous as you would be now living with me" I replied and felt Roshni arranging my hair to which I sheepishly smiled "Jeez Mia, Sometimes you are in team ' eat healthy' and sometimes You eat all this" Roshni said while shaking her head. I just shrugged, showing no mood in opposing what she just said.

"Leave it" Roshni said as she violently searched something in her phone. "Here see this" she showed a picture of a very beautiful building. She slid to another picture while her phone facing us. Me and Pari confusedly looked at the picture but then with amusement after seeing beautiful scenery from the flat.

"This is actually my family flat at beachside over here, they bought it when we used to live in Delhi for vacations you know, but now as we have started living in Mumbai and our Uni is in Pune so ya I'm planning to shift, in fact, I called You here to ask we could live together but to be really honest I would love if Pari could join us too, I will be so glad in knowing her more." she said with a little nervousness and moving her hands over here and there

"Oh my god Roshni that's so thoughtful and sweet of you and-" I stopped

Omg what if we live here, it's actually so beautiful.

Hating Loving Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें