Sequel introduction Of WHIMSICAL ENIGMA REALM 2

plot
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Chapter 1

In the dark depths of the underground city of dark elves, Darkeem, a half-human drow elven man, sat upon his throne, his eyes gleaming with a sinister glow. He had always been an outcast, despised by both humans and other elves alike. But now,
with the power of the dark ortex flower coursing through his vines, he has the means to exact his revenge upon the world that had rejected him.

Darkeem's evil plans extended far beyond mere vengeance. He sought to bring chaos and destruction to the realms, to plunge them into eternal darkness. With the dark ortex flower, he could manipulate the minds of others, bending them to his will. And so, he devised a plan to control Shakur, a former loyal who had betrayed him.

Urick, Darkeem's trusted adivisor, entered the chamber, holding a picture of Shakur and his little sister Salie. They were in the enemy's homeland, the Woodland elves, visiting King Altar and Queen Ranie, and Akasha in Earvin. Darkeem's eyes narrowed as he studied the image, his mind working swiftly to formulate his next move.

A wicked smile crept across Darkeem's face as he stroked his beard underneath his chin. He knew how to exploit Shakur's vulnerability. Darkeem chanted a mind manipulate spell, to manipulate Shakur and Salie thoughts and emotions, making them untrustworthy to their newfound allies.

With Shakur and Salie, under his control, Darkeem would have a powerful weapon in his hands.

As Darkeem sat back, memories of his past flooded his mind. He remembered the deceased King of drow elves, who had once shared with him a secret of the dark ortex flower. The more power he absorbed from the plant, the more his humanity, side will fade away, replaced by a thirst for power and darkness.

In his flashback, Darkeem recalled the crumble fate that had befallen him. He had once a daughter, named Shanty, but she had chosen to stay in the Brightwell Kingdom with her uncle Harold and Aunt Naomi, in cousins Brayton, and Gage. Rejecting him in his past of darkness. The pain of her abandonment still lingered within him. Along with their allies, but he knew that his ambitions were far greater than any family ties.

With determined glint in eyes, Darkeem vowed to bring his plans to fruition. He would summon dark creatures from the depths of the underworld, creatures that would strike fear into the hearts of all who opposed him.

He would also forge alliance with the half - humanoid birds, towering over both the feline folks and humans by being 7ft tall in height. The shortest of the humanoid creatures height is between 6ft and 5ft.

Chapter 2 Darkeems Villain Era☆

Darkeem created a evil organization called: The Terror of Order has over 17.3 million active members ever since he created the organization. From all the creatures lurking around in the realm that the humans fear. Darkeem set up a meeting with his adviser Urick, two see who will be the main number 7 members that will engage into his plan. Out of all the active members so far were most afraid, not just of Darkeem whom they feared because he is the leader and their king. It's due to the fight that occurred four years ago, Darkeem's nephew Brayton

Brightwell and his friend alliances with the military captain Sneed's children, and with the royal wood elf Queen Rose in King Altar and their daughter Akasha and her royal guard childhood friend Earvin Cinderwood. Darkeem looked at everyone in the dark aura room with his green menacing eye's all eyes were on him.