Chapter 27🌏(Four Years later )Underground

Author Note : WER is short for Whimsical Enigma Realm. This is a plot time skip. Year 3028.

Darkeem lay in his hospital bed, trapped in a coma. In unconscious state he experienced vivid dreams of his deceased human wife, Faie,
and visions of his father, on how he used to. Treat him growing up half -blooded.
Then he had dreams of his mother crying, in running away towards the leaving sign of Brightwell. He tried to run after her but she disappeared from his sight.

              🔮  The Dark chambers hallways  and  rooms🔮

He began having visions imagery, representing his crumble fate, he found himself trapped in void of endless vivid images

One night, he had an enigmatic dream of killing the fifth drow king Vorick, a memory that hunted him for, countless hours  and days.

In another particular dream, a silver-skinned drow elf lady appeared before him
It was Kiratira.

She gave him one last kiss and informed him that she was no longer with him. She fueled negative thoughts in his head about, his daughter, nephews, and brother Harold in sister in law.

She provoked Darkeem's anger. Unable to bear her words any longer, he yelled at her and swore at her, warning her to silence her tone, before he did something, he will regret. And grabbed her by her chin, in forced her to look at him. He spoke to

her; "My dear queen I did love you, but you're was just a stepping stone to

my victory goal." Then she cried her tears, swearing at him ; "How could you say that to me you Imbecile." After everthing we been through  together, did  that mean nothing to you.  I even went out my way to be nice to your ungrateful child.

"You really are a MONSTER! and i..... HATE! Yo... "; he interrupted her again.

Spoke towards her the in the same tone, of voice as Vorick use to speak towards her every time they aruge. "And Kiratira, you're were a Monster! in the rums." Only going for men with power!, your first husband Vorick was losing his status, of the dark  so you went after me!."

Kiratira: "That's not true Darkeem i..."

Darkeem: "My daughter is not a ungrateful child, how 'you dare say anything bad  about  her. Shanty tried to warn me about you before the wedding, but I was foolish not to listen to her that day.

I can't believe  I almost could have spend the rest of my years, with you, and yet you hate my child.

I found out through the workers in this kingdom, they've  heard  you speak distasteful words.

I swear all my years of been on this side of the realm i have been living in this realm, including  even on the light side I seen a pattern.

Women like you only go after men, who have power. If you  sense that the  man is becoming  weak. You turn away from  him, and on with the next man with power. "