Chapter 8 Brayton Brightwell

The group waited on King Harold to arrived, they waited for three minutes.

King Bentley , finally arrived, his wife Queen Zaiya, and elven preteen daughter Shantaiya, Gage his ten year old son. All expect for one his son Brayton, who usually arrives earlier.

King Bentley  waited along and the group waited patiently, for Brayton.

King Bentley , mumbled under his breathe, annoyed of the fact of his son running late. Everyone in the palace started gossiping, about what's taking Brayton so
long to get here this time.

The Queen whispered in her husband's ear, in told him. That Brayton could be dealing with one of the, goblin menace that keeps going into the Brightwell townside bakery market,

it won't stop at nothing. Horrifying the customer's, in eating the cakes that were freshly baked from the oven.

Bentley , tells everyone what his wife told him, about his son.

Everyone stopped, gossiping and listen on what the king had to say.

A speed of light, dash right in the throne meeting area room, where everyone was.

Leaving everyone in awe. It was Brayton Brightwell, he was holding a goblin upside down, it screamed in kicked to be, set free from him.

Brayton gave the creature to the goblin keeper, in turned to face his allies.

Bentley explain to his son in the group, that they are needed.

To find the dark Ortex Flower, deep inside the caves.

They agreed to the the quest, before they were able to leave out the door, the advisor, came running towards them, in told them King Bentley , does not know
Darkeem, took the original map to find the Ortex Flower.

Brayton, questions the man why would his uncle take the map, the man shooked his head, and says to Brayton he doesn't know why.

He tells, everyone in the group that he knows someone who could help.

It's a man that lives in Steampunk City, he has a spare copy of the map, in many other spare copies, of the realms history. His name is Paulock, said the advisor.

The group left outside, in walked towards the gates.

And noticed the Woodlands horses were no longer there!

They started to wonder what happened to the Horses. Akasha reminds everyone that the mysterious workers who took, the horses probably stole them.

They all took turns, describing how the workers look, to Brayton.

Brayton tells them, those men didn't work for his father.

This moment left eveyone astonished, for a minute.

Xavion tells everyone in the group, we just have to travel on foot.

Everyone was bombed that they had to walk 20 miles straight shoot to the Steampowerd city.

Author Note: Wonder what will happen next read this story to the very end

Next page.....