《Chapter 12 Deep inside the caves》

Author Note: Enter in to the story. Headphones for audio.🎶🎧🎶

Kevet sailed the ship all the way down to the north side of realm. Assyria striking up a quick conversation between Earvin. Brayton and Akasha they noticed, and joked in amusement at seeing their friend Earvin, get nervous around a human female for the eighteenth time in his years of life.

As they prepared to leave the ship, Assyira gave Earvin a kiss on the left side burnt mark of his face.

Leaving him wide-eyed in disbelief, she told Earvin she hoped to see him again, maybe on another quest. This left his friends curious as they watched her walk away back to the ship. Kevet instructed his nephew Xavion and his nieces Tiama and Ne'tiama, to tell their parents, and Vanesia and baby Tashee that he said Hi.

Xavion assured his uncle that they would. They all watched the ship sail away, leaving them on the island.

Xavion and Brayton both gave Earvin a dumbs up, Earvin gives them a thumb up back, he is a little confused on what just happened.

Akasha still looked wide-eyed from what she witnessed,

Tiama and Ne'tiama asked Akasha to out of their own curiosity and wonder why Akasha looked a little upset, of what she saw.

Akasha shooked her no, to inform them she is not.

The girls talked for a good five minutes, until Brayton interpreted them.

Brayton suggested that it was time to go deep inside the caves and find the Ortex Flower.

The group walked towards the entrance of the caves. They realized the cave was like a maze.

They were lucky that there was still light inside the caves, for a while but as they went deeper, the light faded away. Leaving them in the darkness.

Tiama suddenly felt something crawling on her back and expressed her fear.

Ne'tiama tries to calm down her sister, suggesting that it was probably just her hair since they couldn't see anything.

Xavion complained that he couldn't even see the map.

Xavion asked if Akasha and Earvin, had they brought the fire element matches, but they disappointingly replied that they hadn't brought them.

Wait a minute guys where is Brayton?; said Ne'tiama.

They all realized Brayton was missing, and then they noticed a beaming purple aura light coming from a distance. They turned to see Brayton, who was surprised of himself that he could glow in the dark.

Xavion asked Brayton it he could use his light long enough, for them to see through the darkness, to which Brayton agreed.

With Brayton's light guiding through, leading the way. They followed closely behind him.

Tiama felt something crawling up on her skin again, Xavion saw it and pinched it off her shoulder. She thanks her brother for helping her, and her bug situation.

They continued waking until they reached a room filled with green grass, were the Ortex Flower was supposed to be, it seems the plant was missing.

Brayton turned his head and noticed a bandit gang of orges approaching them.
Akasha expressed her intrusive thought, as she thought orges lived in swamp houses not CAVES!

Earvin explained to her, that she was thinking of another dimension.

Xavion suggested that they should fight there way through.

Ne'tiama tells them it's to risky, what if one them gets hurt.

Brayton presented two options, they could either A: Fight the orges or B the quickest exit through the waterfall stairs. Without hesitation, everyone choose option B, and they managed to reach the stairs and escape. Leaving the orges unable to follow them, due to the stairs dissappering with them.

The waterfall stairs turned out to be a portal to another part of their realm. As they screamed while falling, they landed safely on soft tree bushes. As they stood up. They were left with surprised looks on their faces, for they had arrived in the Dryads forest.

Next page.....